OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Rambo, sick AVY!

Have you been to the brew pub in Chico?

They have brews you can't buy in stores + amazing food!

Thanks man I ordered these. They should be in mid October and I plan on posting pics in the id thread when they come in. So if u are able to wait till then you will at least see a finished product before deciding.
Can't wait to see your finished pair.  If they look great, I may try to copy your ID if I can't come up with a better one myself.  I've seen quite a few Laker CW ID's on the 8's and yours is the best mock up. 
Rambo, sick AVY!

Have you been to the brew pub in Chico?

They have brews you can't buy in stores + amazing food!
No I have not, I'm quite a bit aways from Chico.  In Monterey.  However I have had the Sierra Nevada tastings here at Cannery Row Brewing.  Excellent to say the least!!!   If you've been to the pub in Chico, I envy you! 

Rambo,

Grew up there! Played baseball with owners son!

If you ever cruise up there let me know and I will get you a tour or better yet, meet you there and show you the ropes!

I feel like stunting these way more than the US versions!! These go hard. FULL SHOZOKU FTW!!!!

1. GC BHM

2. Fireworks

Get at it if you ever get the opportunity.  Rarest Kobe 8's by far.

Last edited:
Kicks-Crew and it was $235.  I had to jump on it because of the fact that they were the GC version and all the US versions are reselling for $300+ and are getting harder and harder to find.  Kicks-Crew re-stock of these was some kind of miracle or something.

Last edited:

Kicks-Crew and it was $235.  I had to jump on it because of the fact that they were the GC version and all the US versions are reselling for $300+ and are getting harder and harder to find.  Kicks-Crew re-stock of these was some kind of miracle or something.
So lucky. I pair $270 for mine and they aren't full shozoku :frown:

180 retail 
indifferent.gif
, I mean considering every shoe got a 20$ increase this one gets a 40$ increase, this will probably be the last out of the Kobe lines I'll cop.

What kobe 8's did you miss out on that you wish you would have picked up when they released?

I wish I would have gotten the Volts and ASG

Last edited:
180 retail :stoneface: , I mean considering every shoe got a 20$ increase this one gets a 40$ increase, this will probably be the last out of the Kobe lines I'll cop.

These won't be my last model but I'll certainly be more selective. I had 25-30 lebron IXs and only 2 lebron Xs as an example.

Rambo,

Grew up there! Played baseball with owners son!

If you ever cruise up there let me know and I will get you a tour or better yet, meet you there and show you the ropes!
Good stuff bro!  Thanks!  SN is probably my favorite brewery.  I brewed my own a bit this year and did nothing but SN Pale Ale clones.  I'm also liking Racer 5 IPA a lot now.  That and Torpedo is what I've been tossing down lately. 

Last edited:
Black and gold elites are still on my 8 bucket list. Either them VBs red camo or blitz blue will be my next kobe pickup this Friday, once I get those four pairs I'll be caught up with the 8s I was behind on.

Got the superheroes and love them especially the padded tongue. I think they are underrated actually. They look amazing in person the pics don't make them look all that appealing but in hand the materials used on the elite model and colorway is just smoking

I'm definitely doubling up on superheroes when I get the money, I got lucky on eBay with a ten percent coupon came out to 150 shipped DS, the 199 retail is a lot that's why I never got them
If you're planning to double up on those SH elite, better wait for the them in the outlets or sale corners.

I have seen SH elites in under $100 and doubled up on them .... ;-)

Just copped these today , I was tight that the Brooklyn HOH didn't have my size but luckily the Footaction a few blocks away had my size. I'm loving the 3M on these tho
Jimmy jazz down the block still has purple gradients in a size 9 still on display

These won't be my last model but I'll certainly be more selective. I had 25-30 lebron IXs and only 2 lebron Xs as an example.
Basically same here in a sense, I bought only one pair of X's this year and that was the Re-Entry's, but if there's anything over 200 I can't see myself paying that much except if it was for an elite model.

Back
Top Bottom