OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Loving these. I love the blue in person.

all this talk of xmas 8s lately made me wore them today instead of my go-to roshes lol scratched the under side cf plate pretty deep when i stepped on a rock.. damn it!

Last edited:
More Kobe sneaker tweets. So maybe, just maybe, everyone will get the colorway they want in 2013, right Nike?! Haha

Lol I just think its funny how many rumors there are about the 9's and how everyone assumes them to be true. This guy must be full of crap cuz he says there 180. In the other thread it says there supposed to be 220 (sarcasm). Too much info about something we know nothing about is spreading around.

Lol I just think its funny how many rumors there are about the 9's and how everyone assumes them to be true. This guy must be full of crap cuz he says there 180. In the other thread it says there supposed to be 220 (sarcasm). Too much info about something we know nothing about is spreading around.
I think the tweet is saying the low top version will be $180, could be wrong.

I think the tweet is saying the low top version will be $180, could be wrong.

Exactly the info in the 9 thread is about the mid being 220 and hes saying the lows will be 180

$180, $200, $220 don't matter to me. I'm taking a stand on these stupid price increases.

Im really not talkin about the specific information in his post. Im talking about new information that isn't confirmed. So basically the 9's are officially a mid when there have been no official pictures released. It just seems people jump on the info too fast and don't question it. its the reason guys like this still exist

$180, $200, $220 don't matter to me. I'm taking a stand on these stupid price increases.
yea..tired of paying a premium for the kobe 8s lol. but like the other dude said... ill be wearing kobe 8s for a very long time as well. Props to the dude that posted the lunarlon kobe 8 insole. 40 bucks a pop though =/

Black and gold elites are still on my 8 bucket list. Either them VBs red camo or blitz blue will be my next kobe pickup this Friday, once I get those four pairs I'll be caught up with the 8s I was behind on.

Got the superheroes and love them especially the padded tongue. I think they are underrated actually. They look amazing in person the pics don't make them look all that appealing but in hand the materials used on the elite model and colorway is just smoking

I'm definitely doubling up on superheroes when I get the money, I got lucky on eBay with a ten percent coupon came out to 150 shipped DS, the 199 retail is a lot that's why I never got them

Money right there.  Not sure if I should try to make my own Lakers CW or hold out for an official 8 Lakers release. 
Thanks man I ordered these. They should be in mid October and I plan on posting pics in the id thread when they come in. So if u are able to wait till then you will at least see a finished product before deciding.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom