OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Snakes on a plane, have a good weekend everyone.

Mambacurial Friday!

I love having an office job where I can wear shorts and kicks to work on any given day!
yuuuuupp...i can wear shorts n kicks any day at my office too

sulfurs for today...favorite pair of all the 8s...partly because he made a few memorable posters in these...

For the NBA's "Go Green" week next year, Kobe should rock the Easters. (even though he'll probs be wearing the 9s by then)

Its got gold, purple, and that royal green.

Now that would be nice.

Milk Snakes > Challenger Red.

I won't be caught dead wearing a watermelon on feet.

At least the Milk Snakes look decent like a camouflage colorway and not like it has black seeds all over it.

Last edited:
Listen to this I called up a near by footlocker today to ask all about the release bc I'm new to this. They told me that they open at 10 and are acting like its a normal day bc they do not expect the shakes to be a big release at all. I'm happy though that I won't have to struggle to get them

And those shoes are all garbage... so to each their own.

QFT

imo I cant buy any KDs or lebrons, im a kobe fan and supporter so I cant be rocking those shoes, the only time I would buy a LeBron shoe if they retro the Zoom generation shoe, had that when I was a kid (when LeBron was cool) but other than that, its all kobes

im interested to find out, is there anyone else in here that actually can't stand the Lakers? also hate Kobe but definitly respect his talent and his game. 

i just love Kobe's sig shoes because of the low cut and the simple design,  and the comfort of course.  so i was just wondering if im the only person in here with a bunch of Kobe 8s that actually doesnt like Kobe or the Lakers?

im interested to find out, is there anyone else in here that actually can't stand the Lakers? also hate Kobe but definitly respect his talent and his game. 
i just love Kobe's sig shoes because of the low cut and the simple design,  and the comfort of course.  so i was just wondering if im the only person in here with a bunch of Kobe 8s that actually doesnt like Kobe or the Lakers?

Yes, you are.

Yeap you are!! There is no way in hell you'll see me in lebrons even tho he has some nice shoes ex: lebron 9

Last edited:

I'm with you 100%. I'm a big time lebron Stan but these kobe 8's are greatness. At one point, I had more of these than lebron kicks

Nope.  I just like the shoes.

Nope.  I just like the shoes.
glad im not alone!

see im not gonna stay away from a shoe i like just because of the name on them.  just like im not going to buy or wear a ugly *** shoe if it has my favorite players name on it.  kind of like how some people out there buy some ugly *** LeBrons (LeBron X's are ****) just because the name on them.

glad im not alone!

see im not gonna stay away from a shoe i like just because of the name on them.  just like im not going to buy or wear a ugly *** shoe if it has my favorite players name on it.  kind of like how some people out there buy some ugly *** LeBrons (LeBron X's are ****) just because the name on them.
rock whatever you like bro, aint no ones business but your own

Back
Top Bottom