OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I need the best very best picture of the kobe 8 purple fades to use.
I was hoping for a) a legit pair of kicks to be used b) it to be taken in the daytime with a blue sky and lots of green grass and colorful background c) a great camera used

Nomatter how many times i try, i cant get it all just right.

I am not looking to falsly take credit for your work, i justneed a personal picture

I know there are quite a few phenominal photogrophers here

This may seem like an odd request but please help

$130 shipped, but the toe box looks like this...

:smh:

Any way to fix?

Save those $130 and look somewhere else.
They're not worthy for that price.

I agree, I wouldn't buy those. However, if I had a pair that were beat like that, I'd try that flex seal stuff or even plastidip. Plastidip is a rubber paint that can be peeled off. it can be brushed on or sprayed by can. I don't know how well it would peel off of fabric like mesh so I'd try it out on something else first.

Request for anyone who is skilled at photoshopping: Can you PS the kobe 8 black/gold elites into white/gold elites, similar to the Kobe 7 home elites?

Last edited:
Kobe 8's sitting on the shelves here in Cologne, Germany

(Before anyone asks.. No I can't get you a pair. I'm on vacation and only here for a day trip. Not going back )

Last edited:
Those milk snakes / boas are crazy sick. I've never been the biggest fan of Kobes, but these might be my first pair

Last edited:
Dont know if this has been posted already, but I spoke on a Kobe 8 cleat a few days ago, and I do remember seeing someone post a pic of a baseball player wearing these, but here's a close-up.

Makes me wanna go hit a few out the park and Im not even a baseball fan..

Pic via some dude on IG...

I mean, you can see the Niketalk.com watermark :nerd:

Maybe someone saw the ps, and made it a reality, but that's def an old ps. You can prob look in the photo gallery in the upper right corner and find it.

Yeah i made that PS back in April

Funny cuz i only put the NT watermark on it and not my own cuz i figured it was so junky no1 would steal it

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

crazy it looks like nike actually made some :nthat:

Nikes and Jordan's don't sell around the world like they do here in the states.

Not surprised at the abundance of these around the world.

Nikes and Jordan's don't sell around the world like they do here in the states.

Not surprised at the abundance of these around the world.
chinas crazy for Kobes though... the small number of sizes like 8-9 that kinda sit here are equivalent in china but in sizes 11+

But seriously though, if you don't have a connect overseas, you better start swooping these up!

They're disappearing, especially in larger sizes.

Back
Top Bottom