OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

The start of my 8 collection.

Dont know if this has been posted already, but I spoke on a Kobe 8 cleat a few days ago, and I do remember seeing someone post a pic of a baseball player wearing these, but here's a close-up.

Makes me wanna go hit a few out the park and Im not even a baseball fan..

Pic via some dude on IG...
It's a photoshop done by nter DJyoung months ago.

:smh: at nerf inspired.

I was thinking this as well, being that it's black. Wouldn't even know how to go about applying it to the shoe though.

Thanks for the feedback guys. I rarely ever buy used shoes, but I might just cop and attempt to fix or bring them to a repair store to see if any other options are available. Would love to own a pair to wear, but I'm not seeing anything under $250. i messaged him back with a counter offer. Other than that one toe box, everything else looks to be in pristine condition.

@mushka81

Don't cop those bro I saw them on eBay too and they are busted. Keep checking eBay there are decent pairs popping up I just paid about 250 last week for a DS pair. I want another pair so I check daily and every now and then reasonable deals pop up, too many used pairs for a lot of money though. I don't buy used shoes idk just creeps me out a

You ever get your MCs bro? I doubled up recently, still gotta trade that 10.5 though

Last edited:
i saw some sz12 mc's go for 200 on the bay last week. the guy only had 1 pic, i asked for more, got no response, didnt even put a bid in. i dont get how people can bid on kicks with only 1 low detail picture to go off of.. the deals good but the chances arent

@mushka81

Don't cop those bro I saw them on eBay too and they are busted. Keep checking eBay there are decent pairs popping up I just paid about 250 last week for a DS pair. I want another pair so I check daily and every now and then reasonable deals pop up, too many used pairs for a lot of money though. I don't buy used shoes idk just creeps me out a

You ever get your MCs bro? I doubled up recently, still gotta trade that 10.5 though

Thanks for the response bro. Yea I lucked out in a trade and got my MC's. Glad you got your second pair :smokin. Been checking eBay religiously for about a month now and all i've been seeing is rape prices for worn and DS pairs. I haven't even seen any BHM's at all. I got some eBay bucks to use, just trying to find the right pair/price.

I only buy stuff on eBay with multiple pics and a confirmation from seller that they are authentic or receipt. Doesn't mean I can't get a bogus pair, anything can happen, but it does eliminate some risk.

I also kinda follow the karma thing and I don't scam or try to get over on people.

finally grabbed some Xmas VIII's to keep my Kobe Xmas collection going, paid $170 worn 1x, pics once they come in.

Back
Top Bottom