OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

You can't be serious to consider buying those trashed pair of Christmas 8s. That material isn't repairable. For him to be charging 130 is a joke in itself. If you really want them, put some money to the side and pay a price you're comfortable with.

Save those $130 and look somewhere else.
They're not worthy for that price.

I agree, I wouldn't buy those. However, if I had a pair that were beat like that, I'd try that flex seal stuff or even plastidip. Plastidip is a rubber paint that can be peeled off. it can be brushed on or sprayed by can. I don't know how well it would peel off of fabric like mesh so I'd try it out on something else first.

I wouldn't buy those at any price. Those looked worked over.

Decided to pass yesterday. Thanks for the input.

I know that this aint the id thread but do you think there is anychance we will get sum orangefades or fade ids, or else ill probs drop 180 on these gems?

People wanting to know about sizing half a size down I did it with my bhms from Barstow and I have wide feet. Haven't worn them other then around my room but right now I have just a little wiggle room in the left shoe but none in the right and the 8s are so comfortable I can barely feel the tightness. I think after few wears they will stretch. Usually if I go half down a size in jordans I won't be able to put it on I can put these on but no wiggle room.

Nice job man, thanks. The white looks a bit more elegant than the black version IMO.

Last edited:
Oh didn't see that msg. Just have the shoes page bookmarked. It worked earlier today. Must've been down over the weekend.

Posted before about getting superheroes in an orange box from Eastbay. Just got a another pair today from Eastbay in an Elite box and they don't look to be previously returned. Too bad the Elite box was beat up in shipping, but oh well, good enough.

Back
Top Bottom