OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Damn checked my paypal, and due to the australian dollar dropping i had to pay 310 dollars altogether...instead of 280..

Damn checked my paypal, and due to the australian dollar dropping i had to pay 310 dollars altogether...instead of 280..
sick.gif
that's a lot of cash for Elites
mean.gif
sorry to hear that mate

:x that's a lot of cash for Elites :smh: sorry to hear that mate
Yea, usually the shipping is around 35-40. But the more the shoe cost, ditto for the shipping..

They dont sell many kobe 8 around here, only a couple of the colourways and they cost 220...

son, why are you paying $280 in the first place? tell me your in a diff country or something

called all  my local footlockers and they all said no for the curials. ima wait a couple more days. hopefully they show on the footlocker launch map, right now they arent up or on footlocker release calender.

i live in baltimore

called all  my local footlockers and they all said no for the curials. ima wait a couple more days. hopefully they show on the footlocker launch map, right now they arent up or on footlocker release calender.

i live in baltimore

Think it's a HOH release only. I hope not, don't feel like driving all the way there

Noob question but what makes a FTL a HoH? I just looked if my area had any and turns out the FTL I go to is one. Is it just the larger selection in shoes?
Hoh is supposed get more pairs of every shoe, more elite socks, more basketball shoes, more basketball stuff and player exclusives.

The perfect combo of matchy matchy. Don't normally wear jerseys but I needed something for this vegas trip!

Back
Top Bottom