OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Noob question but what makes a FTL a HoH? I just looked if my area had any and turns out the FTL I go to is one. Is it just the larger selection in shoes?
There's probably a more official answer, but it's usually a store with heavy volume/sales. If it's at a mall, it's usually two retail or an expanded space to make room for more "exclusive" shoes, apparel, etc. I've been to Florida, Pembroke and Dadeland Mall. They usually get Air Jordan 1s, Air Jordan 28s and most of the quick strikes/limited releases (Max, Roshe's, etc). Strangely enough, I haven't seen one that gets exclusive ASICs, New Balances, Supras, etc (but it could just be a Florida thing).

Dadeland Mall in Florida ALWAYs gets the limited release (Lebron X MVPs, Corks, Kobe EXTs, etc).
two ugly colorways I wouldn't wear them in public too.
laugh.gif
Would you wear MVP Lebron X's?

no i wouldn't wear the lebron MVP. They would be sold ASAP. Like I would've stood a chance in getting them if it was released near me. :\

description on FTL

Inspired by a hoops legend, the Nike Kobe 8 Lifestyle LE let's you feel like a champion off the court. Featuring a multicolor Mexican blanket inspired print, this festive shoe brings the attention you deserve. It features a canvas upper with a durable leather overlay on the heel and a dependable rubber outsole.

I wonder if it really was or they took it from NT and ran with it

I may pass on some jays and cop those blue snakes they are looking nice and really wanna see that swoosh in person

Any big foot gents in here planning to get mambacurials? If so, have you located a sz.15? NDC isnt getting anything past a sz.14

I'd quit wasting money on trash Jordan retros in general if I were you.
:lol: Nah I don't complain about JB quality. For me, I already know what I'm paying money for. If you don't like the quality of something either return it or give it to someone else. I know JB quality is subpar but most of the time I'm not playing basketball in them like lebrons/Kobes. I couldn't afford jays when I was younger and my mom wouldn't pay for it so now I buy them for nostalgic purposes when I would see all my friends walking with the jays I couldn't afford.

So is the swoosh on the blue blitz a crimson/orange look but with the flash it has the red color?

Sounds like that's what he's saying flash / cam is making it appear red on screen but orange in person. I'd cop if they come to the US.

Back
Top Bottom