OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Blue Blitz are an easy pass for me. Wouldn't wear them for free. And blue is my favorite color.

Last edited:
WOW!!!!! Those Blitz blue are fire.
pimp.gif
 I a sucker for blue/orange combo kicks. Must add to my very small Kobe collection.

Saw the black/gold elites in person, definitely will cop later when they either go on sale or I get some more FTL coupons. Blitz Blues look fire, may get them since I passed on the Blue Corals. Hopefully the regular FTLs will get the MCs on Friday.

Mexican blankets back ordered from ftl. Smh.
Yeah, I got the email too. FTL pulling a Richard's as usual or EB during Royal Blue release.

Was able to pick up the Elites from local FNL for $180+tax. The idiots put it on display with a $199.99 price tag. It's too bad it was excluded from the $20 off coupon or it would've been $160.

Last edited:
These people making customs need to stop right now and get a day job because many of them suck. Only a hand few of people that can actually make a good custom shoe

These people making customs need to stop right now and get a day job because many of them suck. Only a hand few of people that can actually make a good custom shoe
Looks like all gold everything custom they did anywho 38,000 likes they must not be that bad

these yellow joints from Skylar Diggins are HOT

I prefer the red laces also. 

Last edited:
YESS!! Finally made the homes with a two different colored yellow midsole and sole!

No hate, I know of the NIKE ID thread so please no hate

Back
Top Bottom