OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Just to keep you guys updated, still no word from DSG on my VBs, I ordered when the link went live.

SMH, orders gonna get cancelled!

Did I see that right a few pages back? Only heel zoom in the black and gold elites? Not heel and forefoot?
only heel
NO!!! WTH NIKE?!?

Last edited:
Just to keep you guys updated, still no word from DSG on my VBs, I ordered when the link went live.

SMH, orders gonna get cancelled!
Talked to them today (I ordered mine too at like 2:30am-3am when the link went live).... they said if you haven't received a back ordere-mail your order WILL be processed. They said there was shipping delay because of Memorial Day and I should get a tracking number tomorrow (well today now I guess). 

I had the same wait on my purple fades... they showed up eventually. Just be patient...

mannn, mad that i missed out on a VNDS pair of xmas for $160 smh, guess it wasn't meant to be. mannnn, talk about a steal for the person who won them on ebay smhh

I wore them for the first time last weekend and they're now 1 of my top 3 colorways. I'm probably the only one to say that.

Pythons, Xmas, Fades, Red Suedes, Superheroes- top 5 for me. People will definitely warm up to them when the price comes down. I don't wear kicks to “break necks" but these draw a lot of attention for better or worse.

Purple Dynasty?  Whaaat!?!  Nice link, but I question just how accurate it is.  Either way check out Noviembre.  Kobe 8 System/Green Glow 555035-304! 

They're probably gonna resemble those upcoming horrible Green Glow AJ IVs...chances are (if thats a legit colorway) it'll just have a funky green sole thats not GITD.

Back
Top Bottom