OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

They're probably gonna resemble those upcoming horrible Green Glow AJ IVs...chances are (if thats a legit colorway) it'll just have a funky green sole thats not GITD.
Haha Dark Steel why you trying to be a cloud over my head dude!  I'm joking around man, but seeing as you're much more veteran than me (and this goes out to any informed NT'er) I do have a question for you.  Where are we amidst all this Kobe 8 heat?  Have we likely seen around half the colorways at this point?  Ask only because I'm some what new to the shoe game, and am not especially familiar with the Kobe line, although this year I have been blown away.  Completely snake-bit, and I realize the Kobe 8 started late, so I'm hoping for a belated departure.  Every colorway seems dope, and you can't beat the performance and comfort as far as low tops go for hoops.

Haha Dark Steel why you trying to be a cloud over my head dude!  I'm joking around man, but seeing as you're much more veteran than me (and this goes out to any informed NT'er) I do have a question for you.  Where are we amidst all this Kobe 8 heat?  Have we likely seen around half the colorways at this point?  Ask only because I'm some what new to the shoe game, and am not especially familiar with the Kobe line, although this year I have been blown away.  Completely snake-bit, and I realize the Kobe 8 started late, so I'm hoping for a belated departure.  Every colorway seems dope, and you can't beat the performance and comfort as far as low tops go for hoops.

Hahaha, nah fam...wasn't trying to bring you down, just didn't want you to get your hopes up.

But usually Kobes run from December to the following late October/early November. But I remember seeing something about the 8s were ending in September this year. And then the 9s begin middle of December.

A
[h1]Nike Kobe 8 Elite – Black – Gold[/h1]

http://sneakernews.com/2013/05/28/nike-kobe-8-elite-black-gold/

May 28th, 2013 by Aaron Hope | 8 comments

nike-kobe-8-elite-black-gold-1.jpg

Whereas 2012′s Nike Basketball Elite series came out of the gate with elegant gold-accented colorways, the 2013 follow-up rocked a ‘Superhuman’ trio.  That means that the signature look associated with the Elite collection is still out there to be released for all except the ‘Home’ KD V, including this black and gold Nike Kobe 8 Elite we haven’t seen for over six weeks.  They’re still on schedule for the Saturday, June 1st release date we reported back then, so check out a refresher below and stick with Sneaker News for updates.

Nike Kobe 8 Elite+

Black/Metallic Gold

06/01/13

nike-kobe-8-elite-black-gold-2.jpg

nike-kobe-8-elite-black-gold-3.jpg

nike-kobe-8-elite-black-gold-4.jpg

nike-kobe-8-elite-black-gold-5.jpg

nike-kobe-8-elite-black-gold-6.jpg

nike-kobe-8-elite-black-gold-7.jpg

nike-kobe-8-elite-black-gold-8.jpg

nike-kobe-8-elite-black-gold-9.jpg

nike-kobe-8-elite-black-gold-10.jpg

Photos: Hupu
anybody know if these are dropping in GS sizes?

got a noob question.

Kobe 6 OC or Kobe 8 Purple Fade? My friend's planning on getting 1 of those. Please take note that only the looks/functionality
will be considered and not the rarity/value. My friend is like me and doesn't care much about the tags.

Thanks!

IMO fades>OC. Easy choice.

I had OCs and sold em, they're nice just not for me.

I'll tell him to go with the fades then... he can probably pick up the OCs somehow down the line.

MinoNog- seriously bro, you're making Nike look stoopid.

I used Jason Markk on my suedes, however the color does bleed so be prepared. :x
Damn, ill try my best to wash the sole. But the shoe to me is tainted. Cant find any camos also. I stepped on damn human poo, it was huge. Second favourite pair also.

^^^ :smokin

Dude, you're going to need to stop ps'ing cws. Gonna get dudes mad as hell :lol:

I'll tell him to go with the fades then... he can probably pick up the OCs somehow down the line.

MinoNog- seriously bro, you're making Nike look stoopid.

You gotta thank you're fellow NTers for these colorways :D , the only colorway i came up was my rendition of the VBs. I'll pump out a few more :wink:

cleaned up real good. brand spanking new. took around 10-15 minutes. only the bottom of the shoe and a little of the side is wet. ill dry her up.

those elites are noice. why cant eastbay 20% last a few more days.

got a noob question.

Kobe 6 OC or Kobe 8 Purple Fade? My friend's planning on getting 1 of those. Please take note that only the looks/functionality
will be considered and not the rarity/value. My friend is like me and doesn't care much about the tags.

Thanks!
Probably just me... the 8s felt a bit lighter than the 6.....

Back
Top Bottom