OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

i hope theyre not HOH exclusive or else im SOL
mean.gif

Right there with you brutha. Even though I'm in SoCal, every HoH near me is a 2 hour round trip. Not going to do that for a raffle ticket.

Damn.... I went on ebay looking for the Red Suedes and there were only like 4 auctions for size 11.5./12 combined.  That is crazy to me.  I can't remember but were they a GR?

Damn.... I went on ebay looking for the Red Suedes and there were only like 4 auctions for size 11.5./12 combined.  That is crazy to me.  I can't remember but were they a GR?

Nah...they sold out on NDC within a few minutes. They were definitely limited.

Last edited:
Sorry if already posted, was out all weekend at the lake and didn't read through the pages since then. But FTL has the Nike Kobe 8 Lifestyle LE Bright Citrus/Track Brown/Sail  releasing on June 1st and I don't remember seeing a release date for these yet. It does says its a HOH exclusive though. 

Last edited:
But other online boutiques sold em for retail. I got mine for retail like 2 weeks after release.

I got my Black and the Red EXTs from Kickz when they had free shipping to the US.

I ended up selling my red pair to a friend of mine a few days later...and I've never been able to find a sz 14 again ever since.

Hoping that info is correct, wasnt the VB a GR also and look how that turned out....but then again the beasts ate them up now imagine the MC!

Like Sdub said on the other page dudes said that the 05 in the Mambacurial code means HOH and that not all footlockers will have them.

Im just hoping im able to snag a pair in my sz 13. Its tough out here man
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Like Sdub said on the other page dudes said that the 05 in the Mambacurial code means HOH and that not all footlockers will have them.
Im just hoping im able to snag a pair in my sz 13. Its tough out here man :\

It's worse if you wear sz 14. It's online or bust for me

I don't think it matters who named em that... It's pretty obvious what they were inspired by.

Back
Top Bottom