OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

doesn't say TLO... yet.

Maybe they will since there aren't many other Basketball releases that day.

However they said they'll tweet the link, probably will show up on new releases, too

So are the purple gradients limited or gr? Nike's playing with y'alls minds
All I know is that my stomping grounds will have less of these than any other Kobe aside from the BHMS.  Straight raffle status around these parts.  I succumbed and threw my name in the hat.  In addressing your question, I don't doubt they are GR, but I also anticipate people coming out of the woodwork on these.  Did you not see the nightwing2303 video?  These bad larrys had the man doing a crazy showcase of all the possible on feet combinations. 

That's the only downside to these oh so stupid ridiculously dope kicks.  They're too comfortable and stylish!  Randoms as well as big time LeBron. KD, and Kilroy sneakerheads are catching wind of these uber comfy pavement panthers and are on the prowl.  Coddamn you Mamba!  Got the whole sneaker community snakebit.  #COUNTONCORBY  #TEAMNOTJAYCUB

Last edited:
Yah man, saw that video.. I guess nike is doing a d.rose on this release, not telling people the real deal, playing with all of our brains.. Must be a marketing strategy!

drose dont sell out like kobes
laugh.gif
 you totally missed what he was saying 
embarassed.gif

I remember Kobe V Inks were getting a lot of hype also, they turned out in clearance stores.

I dont think the same is going to happen, as far as going to clearance stores (could be wrong), but there should be enough to go around (I hope).

I'm so confused, so which Kobes are coming out on the 25th? According to all of the release calendars it's the homes, right?

Last edited:
Is the the Herald's Square Macy's? What sizes were on display? I called today asking for 11.5-12, thinking back on it, I should've asked about an 11 too (and contemplate cutting my toes off).

Yea, Not sure what they have left, they don't answer phones so try asking the operator to connect you for a phone order, or ask for a personal shopper lol (one of those people who run around the store for you and grab what you want and work off commission) that's what I did

Last edited:
@drewsone I was told that it would be an online raffle from footlocker as well, these might be a lot harder to get than I had hoped..

I have been on fire with the NDC TLO lately.I really hope it continues and I can get those.

Just can't imagine any Kobe being limited.It really isn't necessary.

Every time i see pictures of the black yots pair, i regret not going for them.. 
mean.gif
 So nice.. 

The colors listed on ndc and foot locker don't match that at all. Foot Locker has Stadium Grey/University Gold/Night Stadium and Nike has Stadium Grey/Metallic Silver/Tour Yellow.
Then why did you ask if you won't listen?

I just told you what is pretty widely accepted by people here. And that is that the slurpees are releasing on the 25th. As far as I know, the homes wont be releasing. And if they are, they haven't set a date for them.

Look at the colors on the slurpees. Can you see stadium grey, metallic silver and tour yellow??? Yep, yep aaaaaand yep.

Back
Top Bottom