OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Yeah like I understand those CWs, because they have themes (except Sulfur). Themed Nike shoes have a lot of demand, so a raffle is understandable.

But a GR? LIKE COME ON DUDE LOL.

It's making me more worried about these than I should be.
I wouldn't worry at all.... If a GR like they say , I'm pretty sure we will all be good

I wouldn't worry at all.... If a GR like they say , I'm pretty sure we will all be good

Well. I wanted to get them in person. Was planning on gettin em here cause they're not doing tickets but my gf is all pissed at me now cause she wanted me to go visit her this weekend in NorCal and Arden is doing tickets and ****.

Unds my pythons today, they're so comfortable. 8>7, it's not even close IMO.
Absolutely agree
nthat.gif

Nike reps you guys should give nt members a 20% off coupon for hyping up general releases
Seriously.

I would expect this for a QS - F&F type shoes, but for a GR :rolleyes

You guys need to chill. I cant wait for Saturday to come and go, restore some sort of order in this thread.

Saturday morning can't come soon enough!! Damn I want those fades! Passed on hero elites n IMO the home white/yellow shoulda dropped before this booty Venice beach cw that nike is dropping on 5/25..

my local foot locker just told me they arent getting the purple gradients. seems weird since theyve gotten every single prior release. ill just call again tomorrow.

my local foot locker just told me they arent getting the purple gradients. seems weird since theyve gotten every single prior release. ill just call again tomorrow.
Check the launch locator in the next couple days...

Sometimes footlocker employees don't know squat about anything....

I also got 45$ in rewards I was hooding to use with a 20$ off coupon I recieved with them or the bday coupon. If allowed it would be 80$ out the door. Can you stack rewards with a coupon?

I was able to combine the bday with a few reward cards a couple of times, other times I would get denied. It all depends on the employee

Those Mambamercurials are fire..need those in my life..

Finally copped my Blue Coral Snake Kobe 8s..arrived in the mail via my boy :pimp:..glad I copped..underrated colorway IMO

Act quick on Mambacurials, I've no hype agenda but I see these drying up soon and never releasing here.

Just a hunch

Lol I'm here at the Macy's and I wouldn't even consider it a finishline, far from it, just a little corner with general release sneakers, but they do have the kobe 8 Easters, scooped a pair up

Is the the Herald's Square Macy's? What sizes were on display? I called today asking for 11.5-12, thinking back on it, I should've asked about an 11 too (and contemplate cutting my toes off).

Anyone have a footlocker bday coupon? Only one in the thread expired yesterday. Even though they prob wouldnt accept it, Id like to try.

Nike did tweet that there is a 1 pair Limit for the Purps.
@Cadillacmosley1 The 'Court Purple' Kobe 8s will only be available in men's sizes. We'll tweet the link 5/11 at 8am EDT. Limit 1, $140.

Back
Top Bottom