OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

There dropping lebron lows and lebron elites the same day 25th is going to be crazy! Hopefully it's another big restock so I can get my bhms. Nike needs to drop black toes online to make if easier.
They are dropping black toes. They will be TLO

Help! Is this a fair trade? Kobe 8 ASG and Kobe 8 Christmas for LBJ X Corks (w/special packaging).
Or is Kobe 8 BHM and Kobe 8 ASG for corks more fair?
all to rock in the mall? meh give me comfortability and use any time of the week

Am I really thinking about passing on black toes and jordan restock. To make sure I get purp fades, Venice beach's and black elites? Can't believe it.

Thinking all shoes mentioned are DS....

And being a REALIST & not being a fan (I'd take Kobe 8s over my first born) etc.... :rofl:

If you got the Kobes, make the trade quickly before the other dude gets wise. Luv the Kobe 8s but let's be honest....with either trade, the person with the Corks (with special packaging) is getting hustled.

ALL OF THIS!!!

Try to keep your BHMs tho...trade your ASGs.

Am I really thinking about passing on black toes and jordan restock. To make sure I get purp fades, Venice beach's and black elites? Can't believe it.
Js are garbage nowadays seems like it the most sane decision youve made recently (kick purchase wise) 
laugh.gif

do not trade the kobes for the lbj your loosing a shoe on top of that your going from 2 comfortable shoes to 1 boot and who knows how many times your actually going to wear the corks..IMO xmas kobes are a def. keep if you do want to trade try asg and bhm 

on another note i might have sealed a pair of easters worn once (pass as ds EASILY) for 160 ^.^ still debating on copping them tho because purple fades and easters thats a large whole in my wallet this check :/ but i need to feed my addiction what do you guys think jump for it?

and on one more other note: 3 more days!!!!
pimp.gif

No fades in kids sizes right? My girl is in love with them.
im on that same tip lol unfortunately from what has been going around there not :/ my girl is even considering going a full size up just to get them lol 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
No. Take that Cork deal. I love the Kobe 8, but the Cork's are a unique one of a kind shoe and they blow any Kobe 8 out of the water.

Especially if one of the Kobes you gotta trade is those horrid ASGs. Worst Kobe 8 colorway this year. I've yet to see ANYBODY make that shoe look appealing.

If you are a LeBron fan take the corks. I don't care about a box usually but the special packaging for the corks is a + It's a great executed shoe to celebrate his first championship.
I would trade Xmas and can't decide between the other two.

Launch locator tells me only one store near me is getting the purple fades. It also happens to be the same store that told me they were not getting the red camos the day before the release. Then I call back on release day after having issues buying online and they say they had the shoe but already sold out of my size. So I am not real comfortable about this release. I keep hearing they will be everywhere, but it does not seem to be everywhere around where I live. Also, every time I wear my other 8s, someone tells me how much they want the purple fades. I have only seen two other persons wearing Kobe 8s in my city of 1 million people, but now everyone wants the purple fades. I think I am about to get kicked in the nuts by Nike with this so called general release.

Back
Top Bottom