Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
So if I received the confirmation email from FNL am I good or do they still cancel afterwards in other people's experience.
If you receive confirmation email you should be good. I've had tons of times with FNL where they authorize my card and I think I'm good but I never got the confirmation email.

I think you're fine man.

My MasterCard didn't work. I've got a $440 hold on it though. Thanks Finish Line!
Exactly what I was talking about.

No matter how much money you make, any type of money held up is a headache smh. 

And thats not gonna clear until monday at the earliest as well

I did that...and I've done the mpbile trick. safe to say I'm pissed
I am on usually 10 minutes before launch and refresh about 4 till incase the link is live early.  If you are not really early its almost impossible to get through.  You cannot think...its click click boom...If you are not checked out in 15 seconds you are out of luck

So if I received the confirmation email from FNL am I good or do they still cancel afterwards in other people's experience.
I've had a few cancelled recently after getting the confirmation email. They said they were out of pairs, then the following week they put up a near fsr of the same shoe. :smh:

I'm not even trying to clown you bro, just saying. Oh, then it definitely shouldn't matter then lol.
I feel you man.

That's just the number one thing that gets me, people talking about my money like they own my money.

No hard feelings good sir

FNL I was on second checkout page, entered in cc, then bam, splash page, still there forever... I still feel like I'm getting them. shoe purgatory, I hate it. like the series finale of Lost.

Sucks in my cart on the checkout screen on shoe palace and I can't check out damn it

I checked out and got an email about earning more reward points, but I got sent to my cart without saying the order was confirmed on the checkout page. I guess I got them? I never use SP so I'm not sure

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom