• Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
How does the kd elites fit?
I had my heart set on getting the kobe elites this Friday but all of a sudden the KD's won me over .. They look more attractive to wear casually and match my giants gear..

Anyone know if it will be a hard copp?
Also will the soles turn yellow on them

I still got the WTKD V shirt DSWT. I'll probably never wear it unless I get the VI or V. Always feel it's wack to wear the shirt but not have the shoes...
Hah yeah I have the WTKD V shirt that I've never worn. I'm so glad all the new ones are Dri-Fit, so much better than those older ones.

Last edited:
Not that this is surprising, but at least we have official confirmation now.  Still not on their Release Calendar.  Also they say no GS sizes, which is what Nike said.

Last edited:
Wrong. End ships faster than NDC. Order Saturday get to east coast buyers Tuesday morning, to me Wednesday morning. 3 days before the US release.
Good luck, youre gone need it

Nah, I knew I was set when my two favorite euro shops announced these. LOL this guy tellin me I'm gonna need luck on sites he just discovered that I've been buying off of for 5.5 years :rofl:

If finish line has these then it shouldn't be too hard to get
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

want at try my luck with hanon online fri but I might be at work at that time probably would strike out anyway

I like the gold elites a lot. Glad there is minimal hype.

I never thought about purchasing a "what the" line. But all these crazy people out there making me rethink it just to resell to the desperate. Since I'll be up alrdy, might as well mess around and half try. Sz 12?

I like the gold elites a lot. Glad there is minimal hype.

I never thought about purchasing a "what the" line. But all these crazy people out there making me rethink it just to resell to the desperate. Since I'll be up alrdy, might as well mess around and half try. Sz 12?
You wouldn't even be taking your own advice if you did that. Your sig says "Buying what I like, not the silly hype." Don't buy just to resell, because you taking the chance from someone to get a pair at retail and would wear them like @van-nostrand.

Back
Top Bottom