Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Once your foot is in there should be a shape to it. Hyper Revs fit tight but have shape to begin with tho.

Damn... I was hoping for a predominantly black and gold pair since they did the white pair last year... *patiently waits for them to hit outlets* 
grin.gif
New Orleans Saints Cw. I would be in on that.- 2 bills and all. Something like the CJ 81 Black gold. Wanted to do a Saints VI ID but there really wasn't an option.

No to the White Elites. Mesh upper is gonna turn piss yellow. Don't like how the medial side/heel isn't black anyways. Better be a black/gold Elite.

No to the White Elites. Mesh upper is gonna turn piss yellow. Don't like how the medial side/heel isn't black anyways. Better be a black/gold Elite.

I usually stay away from white based shoes. Are we talking yellow like mesh og concords? Or yellowing after a year type of thing?

Both but it depends how you take care of them and how sweaty your feet are. Gotta worry about getting them dirty too.

The Kd v elites were available with discounts four months after the kd vi came out...Hoping for a similar result with the kd vi elites

Man the elites aren't great the way it is and the colorways are straight garbage.  Just give me a good regular version KD VI MVP and I will be a happy camper.  

Two more colour Elites.
Iv never seen any pics so not sure if they are scheduled releases.

Orange/Silver with 3M
Red/Black with 3M.

Both nice just don't know if we will get them.

Last edited:
Two more colour Elites.
Iv never seen any pics so not sure if they are scheduled releases.

Orange/Silver with 3M
Red/Black with 3M.

Both nice just don't know if we will get them.

Not sure on these. They nearly look warped? bent? No elite box- just standard box? I am not in love with any of the colorways. For my money, I will take a WTKD if at all possible and be fine barring some kind of MVP or ST release.

Those are fakes, as he says in the description and also in the video.Sometimes the fake sites know what colors are coming out so we'll see if these ever drop. But I would highly doubt we'd see an all orange pair since we had that last year and also the Ruckers.

Back
Top Bottom