Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Its looks like Jennifer Lopez and Sofia Vergera somehow conceived a child. Beautiful.........

I see those ASG color strips under the Away 2 patter on the right pair. I also like how they used the PBJ swoosh. That itself screams "WTF"........ Best "WT" shoe since the Kobe 7 IMO
This. Agree completely. 

WTK 7 were fire, I loved how they used that tan base but utilized the different patterns. 

I still prefer a WTW which is what the whatever to be the same colorway on both shoes.I liked the WTK 8 but hate the huge color difference in each shoe.I think most people preferred the left/blue kobe 8 wtk and I honestly wouldnt mind 2 different releases that way you have both color shoes and they arent so mismatched.

This. Agree completely. 

WTK 7 were fire, I loved how they used that tan base but utilized the different patterns. 
:pimp: Now if only we can get our hands on these :rolleyes Ain't no telling how this release is gonna go down......

Last edited:
Yea I loved the way they did the WTK 7 and this WTKD should be interesting especially once them real pics from nike come out.

Damn yo! Lotta confrontation in this thread! my boy af1 tossing out the oops and other people concerned with it lol.

But alp's good money yo, dude's been taking a lotta sh*t these past couple of weeks smh. Plain & simple everyone should cook how they see fit and do them.

EDIT: I see that all was resolved, good stuff. people in this thread are chills.
yeah I don't know what was up, but everythings cool here.

Damn, yes selling my WTK for 210 would have been dumb. Now I understand the statements about me being a dumb *** :lol: my apologies alp, carry on
:lol: its all good.

these been posted all ready ?
thinking the right shoe might be 3m 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Not gonna share how I feel about alp but let's just say he's got a ton of kicks I would kill to have and he put in the work for them. And let's leave it at that
cool, I respect it. I know some people here have hate from me when ive never done nothing to them.

Agreed. You just don't get those kicks by being lazy. He's def putting in some work to cop them kicks.
:lol: definitely, I put in a lot of work for my kicks.

Why is everyone hating on @alp
 ? The man obviously hustles to get his... people need to relax and realize not everything in this game is to hook someone up. The man can sell his stuff however he wants and obviously isn't in a rush to move it. Let him be.

Also, he's the only one who actually posts pics of himself rocking some stuff. A lot of us here hide behind keyboards and try to be cyber-beasts and would never do stuff like that. Keep doing your thing my man...
yup. im in the sneaker thing cuz I have a passion for shoes. You wont see me in a line for Justin beiber tickets or something anytime soon. Sure theres money there but im not about th money, I do things that interest me.

and also I do like to help people out when I can. Ive gotten those mercer pants from kith or whatever for nters multiple times without asking for anything in return. Its just that when I have sneakers that I can sell and that's my only source of income (and ive put alot of work in getting the shoes, I find it disrespectful a little when someone asks to get them for retail or lowball. I don't go to peoples jobs and ask them to provide their services for free.

I'm gonna take flack for this, but on the real I *** with alp. He puts in mad work and he's a cool dude to chop it up on here with.

But for real bruh, I think homie could get served without getting his carded. Dude looks mad old lol.
yeah I think im a cool dude. :lol:

Honestly, I was trying to figure that out as well after I posted.. sorry for the confusion. Just came up and I posted it.. I guess you do have to call.

No way theyre open right now too. I guess if you need a pair, just check out just to be safe. Worst comes to worst they refund your money.

I would assume sold out but they posted that pic on IG 15 minutes ago

Yeah, they posted the link actually 3 days prior to release checking their TL history.. so I'd imagine they're sold out but not sure why they're putting links back up 2 days after release.

Again, sorry if I was misleading.. just trying to help.

Yeah, they posted the link actually 3 days prior to release checking their TL history.. so I'd imagine they're sold out but not sure why they're putting links back up 2 days after release.

Again, sorry if I was misleading.. just trying to help.
No need to apologize fam, all you did was try to help. 

Especially since this could potentially lead to people getting pairs

Back
Top Bottom