Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
dont for get to buy the floral joggers on karmaloop with the KDs... i know someone is gonna do it.
laugh.gif

Man these "Floral" are hyping hard already, might as well expect to not get these. Praying to the shoe gods for luck.

that is why I sold mine the black showed the dent really bad and I loved that colorway but the dent in the front of the toebox was bad and they came like that I never even wore them and it came with a dent

they did a great job on the ASGs no dent at all shaped great

maybe the early KDs they had issues with rubbery material denting and fixed it because on the releases since I haven't seen any

Yeah, the left toe box of my Meteorology pair was dented but none of my subsequent pairs have been that way.
exactly I wonder if they just had issues with that colorway, which sucks because I thought that was one of the best colorways

I ended up selling mine I just couldn't rock them with those dents looked too weird

exactly I wonder if they just had issues with that colorway, which sucks because I thought that was one of the best colorways

I ended up selling mine I just couldn't rock them with those dents looked too weird

Don't blame you. Creases are one thing. But those dents look like Carrie Underwood took a louisville slugger to the toe box.

I didn't think of it like this. you get to know the workers there by returning things, not a bad idea.
yeah man, I'm always about networking whenever I can. People complain about shady employees and "corruption" at the stores but this isn't the 90's anymore lol. gotta know people in certain cases to be in the loop. I figure Nike is gonna just send this pair to another outlet or in worst case sell it during a quarterly restock, so I may as well bless someone from time to time while gaining a retail relationship if nothing more from the return. gotta turn those negatives into positives.

Oh I see the homie @vinotwofour

First off , I have nothing against the homie. Just feeling a little disrespected. As a man, you should already know another man has priorities. Fault me for it, but I don't wake up and the morning and instantly think "OMG shoe trade" feel me , I work two jobs. At that , my dude wanted to trade me for Prelude 7 Kobe's.

My phone had gotten stolen and I still keep my Niketalk Messages so I was able to retrieve his number and I didn't think my dude vino would be so salty about it . I didn't think the trade was that serious that homie felt the need to vent on Niketalk .

As far as the AP talk . Idk where that's coming from. I asked my dude if he can help me obtain a pair since he had a bot. He said cool but he ended up striking out so we just left it at that. Idk why he couldn't just message me on nt if he wanted the kicks that badly , however, I'm at fault as well for not communicating either

I just feel the situation could've been handled different and I'm writing this to defend my part . Nothing against my dude I don't see anything bad on my part. No one was scammed or anything remotely close to that. But yo Vino when you done being mad Message me back bro.

I didn't think of it like this. you get to know the workers there by returning things, not a bad idea.

That return thing can also back fire in more cases than not. Store employees, mostly managers, will eventually get tired of seeing you with that return. The "Returner" is that guy that gets told "We did a raffle" when it's really FCFS, or "naw we don't have that size" when they have ten pairs in that size. Lol! They figure you ain't gonna do ish but return them anyway.

Don't blame you. Creases are one thing. But those dents look like Carrie Underwood took a louisville slugger to the toe box.
LOL thats what mean dents are different

as for this AP drama between these two dudes I am so confused with what is going on here, don't really care though, but this is confusing as hell the other guy was talking about Lebron X IDs and now there are Kobe prelude 7s involved idk too many moving pieces for me

That return thing can also back fire in more cases than not. Store employees, mostly managers, will eventually get tired of seeing you with that return. The "Returner" is that guy that gets told "We did a raffle" when it's really FCFS, or "naw we don't have that size" when they have ten pairs in that size. Lol! They figure you ain't gonna do ish but return them anyway.
that's why I only do it at the outlet near me. nothing for them to lie about or try to gain from me. pretty cool people and we get gems on occasion (bhm hyperposite sample, sol hyperposite, hella retros, KD preheat, champ pack, fear pack etc, etc,)

Just unds my liger, they also got the dents. Not as noticeable but there

Ill take a pic or something when I get home

Last edited:
The person with the iv has the upper hand. Rarer to find, and have a higher market value. Just a quick ex is the iv's pearl are probably around 450-500, as compared to the vi pearl which is about 350-400

The person with the iv has the upper hand. Rarer to find, and have a higher market value. Just a quick ex is the iv's pearl are probably around 450-500, as compared to the vi pearl which is about 350-400
I Want The VIs. What Should I Ask For To Even Out The Trade?

Just unds my liger, they also got the dents. Not as noticeable but there

Ill take a pic or something when I get home
I was looking at the Ligers in person at my Champs which never gets heat so I was surprised they had them

my ASGs from Hanon look like the cut is smaller the 11 feels like a 10.5 but the Ligers I saw in Champs the 10.5 was huge

I admit the colors on the Ligers were very nice, just not feeling that pattern on the toebox and front of the shoe

Back
Top Bottom