Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Yeah, Ligers and the Kobe Inspiration brisk sale seemed to be driven by the hype of the last release (Kobe ASG/MP and KD AP).

Think the Ligers will restock??.....im still in search of my 9.5 and not trying to pay a arm and a leg for them!!!!!

Grown men in floral hats.

It just doesn't compute.
Lmao grown men fighting for floral shoes. That doesn't compute, yet happened the other day :lol:
You shouldnt be afraid to go out of your comfort zone, switch your style up from time to time. Being the same all the time gets boring

Think the Ligers will restock??.....im still in search of my 9.5 and not trying to pay a arm and a leg for them!!!!!
i have a feeling that pairs will pop back up, but if anything try and wait it out, so you can try and do a stock locate...

Lmao grown men fighting for floral shoes. That doesn't compute, yet happened the other day
laugh.gif

You shouldnt be afraid to go out of your comfort zone, switch your style up from time to time. Being the same all the time gets boring
Your stepping on some toes with this post. Well said. Repped

I don't care how anybody rocks their VIs, or any shoe for that matter...but if I lace my KDs up loose like that, I might as well be wearing a flip flop
laugh.gif

I don't care how anybody rocks their VIs, or any shoe for that matter...but if I lace my KDs up loose like that, I might as well be wearing a flip flop :lol:
nah it aint that bad. I wouldn't rock it that loose playing ball though :lol:

orange aint bad on those. I was thinking how would aps look with blue laces like the swoosh and medial side myself

They nice. The green in the middle though is kinda out of place imo

alp alp didn't see a problem with your outfit I was actually planning on wearing the same thing :lol: .
I'm not a fan of a lot of customs . The only custom of the 6 I liked was a Nters broncos custom but I may be a little biased.

Lmao grown men fighting for floral shoes. That doesn't compute, yet happened the other day :lol:
Well said!

alp alp didn't see a problem with your outfit I was actually planning on wearing the same thing :lol: .
I'm not a fan of a lot of customs . The only custom of the 6 I liked was a Nters broncos custom but I may be a little biased.
:lol: it aint a bad outfit. Now if the shirt was all in flowers and I hate flowers on my pants that would be too much

Back
Top Bottom