Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Damn. Just found out there was a Nike Store in Scottsdale, AZ. Been living here awhile too only knew of the Nike Factory Stores at the outlets. Went in today and they had two Bamboo's left for $103. 9.5 and 10. Not sure if I'll be able to pull off the 9.5 tho. But damn! Never knew of this store.

lol not much wrong with it, just the sneaker game has gone so commercial now so EVERYONE is a "sneakerhead" these days and those xmas kds clearly did not fit him man lol
Smart parents. If my kid would wear sneakers a few sizes bigger, I wouldnt have to buy him new ones every year

lol not much wrong with it, just the sneaker game has gone so commercial now so EVERYONE is a "sneakerhead" these days.

You have to be a sneaker head to own a pair of KDs?

Sig shoes are for fans to wear what their favorite player is wearing...

Not boost your ego and make you feel like you're apart of some secret sneaker society that a 12 year old with an allowance can't break into.

Lol

These are one of the few bball shoes I would wear casually if I absolutely had to.  I can't stand wearing most bball shoes casually.

I rocked them for a Halloween lunch party as Landon Donovan because they look kind of like indoor soccer shoes.  No comfort issues really.

You have to be a sneaker head to own a pair of KDs?

Sig shoes are for fans to wear what their favorite player is wearing...

Not boost your ego and make you feel like you're apart of some secret sneaker society that a 12 year old with an allowance can't break into.

Lol
nah neva said dat bout kds and thats in general everyone has kicks now bc the game has changed, coming from someone who has been getting kicks since mikes dropped on wednsday, not knockin no lil kid for becoming a sneakerhead i salute,  just wont expectin to see a kid in the xmas kds being the hype for and people still looking for em, maybe the aways or something, aint mean to disrespect tho........

:lol: He sounds like ****. Edit - Wrong thread. Should have been in college football thread!

Last edited:
Had to send my energies back, top of the left shoe would fold and pinch the top of my foot. Hope the next pair doesn't have that problem.

Had to send my energies back, top of the left shoe would fold and pinch the top of my foot. Hope the next pair doesn't have that problem.
Folding prob is an issue with KD 6.Always have to cross fingers and hope get a good pair.

Never been a fan of most older gen KD's, but these 6's are dope. And the color ways are fresh too. Snagged these for $100. Wouldn't mind grabbing the PB&J's and the Bamboo's. I got the Xmas, not sure if I'm going to keep em though. 

Back
Top Bottom