Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
It's still early but if I would just keep checking your order status on NDC using your order number. Copped the lebron's 2 weeks ago and never even got an e-mail but the tracking popped up when I checked NDC the tuesday after release

I never worry about NDC. If I order on Saturday I pretty much always have them by Thursday.

Statements like this trip me out! I live 8min from where NDC is/ships from and it takes forever for me to get packages ordered on a saturday. If i order saturday, i get my stuff on wednesdays! They need some type of local pickup or special shipping to local addresses.

Statements like this trip me out! I live 8min from where NDC is/ships from and it takes forever for me to get packages ordered on a saturday. If i order saturday, i get my stuff on wednesdays! They need some type of local pickup or special shipping to local addresses.

I usually get my orders on a Wednesday and I'm in Atlanta. The hub they ship from is in Memphis.

I usually get my orders on a Wednesday and I'm in Atlanta. The hub they ship from is in Memphis.

Wednesdays as well for me.

I'm in Milwaukee, WI.

the material they used on the KD VIs gets easily stained compared to the Vs and IVs, sometimes a little bump hear and there leaves a permanent mark on the shoe
grin.gif
  specially on the ligther colorways it looks noticable

Last edited:
What cway is this set for 11/29?

Nike KD VI
Gamma Blue/Mine Grey/Teal Tint/Parachute Gold

I thought PT except for the gamma blue ... so with that blue im thinkin Blue Crabs?

Just as a causal fan of the KD line after the IV they've been down hill and not worth the price increase IMO.
That's because the KD IV's are one of the best shoes ever for on court and casual, doubt nike can top it. VI's may be good on court since it's light but casual wear looks hilarious; especially when people thinking unlacing em looks better lol.

Saying the kd4 is one of the best on court and casual shoes ever is hilarious.

Casually I love them and think many people have the same view. As for on court, the narrow nature of the midfoot and the strap around that area make it a difficult fit locked down for many. I would much rather wear a kobe 4,5,6, or 8 on court than any kd4, but casually, I would say I rock the 4s more than any other recent Nike Sig of recent years. Rogues, Texas, galaxys, etc...

Just as a causal fan of the KD line after the IV they've been down hill and not worth the price increase IMO.

I'll accept that...

However, the general public has never been more interested in KDs...as evidenced by the sales at retail...

JM

What cway is this set for 11/29?

Nike KD VI
Gamma Blue/Mine Grey/Teal Tint/Parachute Gold

I thought PT except for the gamma blue ... so with that blue im thinkin Blue Crabs?

Blue Crab is set for Black Friday...not sure about the color description however...

JM

In what way is the KD6 a disappointment?

Just curious where this is coming from?

JM

Just don't like how they made the shoe look like that to justify for the 130 dollar price tag. IMO they look like they're worth the 95 dollar price tag the 4s were worth. But they're still the cheapest out of the 3 sig models. So not surprised they're still selling relatively well.

..had my 6´s for about a month now.meant to post this a minute ago.Its been awhile since ive been on NT.
View media item 625699
The 6´s are straight on court..my opinion..i think the best performing shoe out of the line is the 2´s..with the 3´s really close behind it..but then again..most slept on the KD line til the intro of the "Nerfs"..so id expect most to be on the 4´s hard and compare it to all the other KD´s . Just my 2 cents thou.

Yeah I got my shipping notification as well, here tomorrow. No stores in my area received them so I wanted to see how I felt about them in my hand, some pics look good some not so good.

Yeah I got my shipping notification as well, here tomorrow. No stores in my area received them so I wanted to see how I felt about them in my hand, some pics look good some not so good.

Basically my same situation. I will not hesitate to just straight up return them if they are unappealing. But i really like the color combo....nick name aside. But im a little worried i won't like the jelly check...might be too tacky for me if its really noticeable. But most pics from a decent distance you can't even tell...just looks redish/pink

Just don't like how they made the shoe look like that to justify for the 130 dollar price tag. IMO they look like they're worth the 95 dollar price tag the 4s were worth. But they're still the cheapest out of the 3 sig models. So not surprised they're still selling relatively well.

No matter how low the quality is, I don't think we'll ever see a $95 sig shoe again.

If Kyrie Irving got his own shoe today that was an exact replica of the KD4 Nike would probably still charge $160.

Lebrons, Kobe's and Jordan's all get price hikes and it has nothing to do with what it actually cost to make the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom