Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters

**** that was a major problem with a FedEx order I had last time it's crazy far away damn it

if it requires direct signature yeah I am gonna have to drive about 45 minutes to go get them but screw it
Mine is about 30 minutes in the wrong direction.(the hood) Not bad when the suns out just don't go there after dark.

Copped a 13 so hopefully will ship.

Mine is about 30 minutes in the wrong direction.(the hood) Not bad when the suns out just don't go there after dark.

Copped a 13 as well... Hopefully we both flourish, if not may the best man win

**** that was a major problem with a FedEx order I had last time it's crazy far away damn it

if it requires direct signature yeah I am gonna have to drive about 45 minutes to go get them but screw it

The holy size 13, I was looking for 
laugh.gif

saw a 7.5 8 and 14 a couple mins ago. got thru with an 8, waiting for a confirm. we'll see. fingers crossed. thanks NT

Someone from the Netherlands has a full size run on ebay of Wtkds for $450 + $35 shipping of you are already planning on striking out or want other releases on the 14th.

This cant be real, dudes are so desperate they are giving out their SS# to order from Spanish sites, ordering from Euro sites and dont even know the size conversion and dont know if they ordered the correct size, and trying to bypass countdown timers, and dudes sayin everybody will be rockin these and theyre not limited, bahahaha [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Crazy how people get a hookup for a not limited shoe everyone will be rockin', but I'm....... Zzzzzzzzzzzz

I don't know but to me the Gold Elites look unfinished. Would've looked better with a black base or a black tongue and black medial heel section.

Back
Top Bottom