• Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
smokin.gif

Anyone copping the Golds off NDC add a Fuelband to your order and use the code "FB2DAY" to get free 2-day shipping and then just return the Fuelband later. 

Anyone copping the Golds off NDC add a Fuelband to your order and use the code "FB2DAY" to get free 2-day shipping and then just return the Fuelband later. 
all that just to get it 1 day early ? 

Wow... and people thought 2k14 people were impatient.

Last edited:

all that just to get it 1 day early ? 

Wow... and people thought 2k14 people were impatient.

While I'm not a fan of the idea, it is a big difference for some users like the ones in California. Packages take about 5 business days to get there. If the order doesn't go out today, it could mean having them wait 10 calendar days to get them 2 Mondays from now.

Those are the preschool version, so they don't have air max unit, and I believe it's suppose to be a 180 air max unit not 360
I think its supposed to be 180 zoom unit in the heel, hopefully a 10mm zoom bag in the forefoot too but it didn't say anything about that. Not max. I'm pretty sure that's what I read.

Yup. Took me almost 2 weeks to get the illusions on the eastbay restock. Memorial holiday added an extra delay.

What state you in? 2 Weeks:smh:  I would've went crazy.

Phx, AZ

Ordered on that second restock on Friday before Memorial Weekend. I didn't received until June 2. Counting weekends tho it's 10 days. I thought i could handle it but mid week i was dying. It was all good I understood because of the holiday and all.

But everything from Nike or Eastbay is going to take atleast 4 days to get to me with regular UPS ground. Sucks. Probably going to upgrade to gold or platinum on Eastbay this coming year. Silver is not even worth it since most stuff I buy ships for free anyways. Damn!

Last edited:
I want these Gold Elite's bad. I'll wait it out though to see if a coupon pops up.

I waited out the LeBron Hero and finally go that NBA Coupon for them for 20%

Not a bad idea as I'm in Cali. Also can test out the fuelband then return it. Have no interest in the Gold Elite though or any shoe that released today. Deserves a rep for the idea.

Back
Top Bottom