Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Did these sell out again or is it that nobody can order until the 22nd? I thought it was you could order but it won't ship till the 22nd?
no idea i got mine ordered last week and got em yesterday. i dont know if u can order or not but they wont be shipped until teh 22nd

no idea i got mine ordered last week and got em yesterday. i dont know if u can order or not but they wont be shipped until teh 22nd

I never knew till now that sports authority would let you get them early. Are they allowed to release them earlier than other stores? I tried adding to cart but none of the sizes are available or else I would've copped already. Oh we'll hopefully the hype isn't to big for these and I can cop Saturday

I never knew till now that sports authority would let you get them early. Are they allowed to release them earlier than other stores? I tried adding to cart but none of the sizes are available or else I would've copped already. Oh we'll hopefully the hype isn't to big for these and I can cop Saturday
i got the easters, night visions, and energys from there early i found out beiing in this thread. saves on trying to get those and teh carmines on saturday. only kds i saw sell out fast were the asg bhm pearls and florals. wasnt looking for preheats when they dropped

i got the easters, night visions, and energys from there early i found out beiing in this thread. saves on trying to get those and teh carmines on saturday. only kds i saw sell out fast were the asg bhm pearls and florals. wasnt looking for preheats when they dropped

This would be my first pair of kds. I'm not a huge fan of kds like I am for retros, but I have tried getting a few that I liked but struck out and never got around to buying them from resellers cause of the weekly releases lol. Wanted to grab the florals but struck out sadly lol. Your right though. People who copped these already only have to worry about the Carmine's. Is sports authority allowed to release them early though?

This would be my first pair of kds. I'm not a huge fan of kds like I am for retros, but I have tried getting a few that I liked but struck out and never got around to buying them from resellers cause of the weekly releases lol. Wanted to grab the florals but struck out sadly lol. Your right though. People who copped these already only have to worry about the Carmine's. Is sports authority allowed to release them early though?
i got a bunch of 5s and 6s theyre nice. i struck out too on florals too tho no worries haha. i dont know how SA is allowed to release themn its weird cause theyre like one of the only ones

sp's still number one for me 
smokin.gif

Wore my Night Visions today

Comfy, and like them more today than I did yesterday

SA needs to go head and bless us with the gold elites on that early tip as well

They'll break in a little, but mine were quite comfy right out of the box. I use them for ball only, 1-2 hours at a time, and they serve me well - not stiff at all.  Not sure how they'd be casually for longer periods though.
Just got my Heros in too off that eBay seller that was posted for 135 ( hell of a bargain ). Not a fan of pink at all and Wasn't gonna pay 200. But now lookin for kd 6 elite team edition in a 7.5. If anyone knows anywhere for retail get at me. Thanks in advance. And they are pretty stiff for me personally coming from Kobe's. Especially something with court feel and flex like the kobe 8 and kobe 9 em, these are def stiff. But if ur lookin for crazy cushion, this is that shoe. Just didn't enjoy playing in these personally for my needs. But still really like the shoe. Happy with the 135 I dropped on these tho. Will give it a couple more runs on court, if I still don't like then imma hit the streets with them casually. Personally I like the regular kd 6 much better for me.

Last edited:
Just got my Heros in too off that eBay seller that was posted for 135 ( hell of a bargain ). Not a fan of pink at all and Wasn't gonna pay 200. But now lookin for kd 6 elite team edition in a 7.5. If anyone knows anywhere for retail get at me. Thanks in advance. And they are pretty stiff for me personally coming from Kobe's. Especially something with court feel and flex like the kobe 8 and kobe 9 em, these are def stiff. But if ur lookin for crazy cushion, this is that shoe. Just didn't enjoy playing in these personally for my needs. But still really like the shoe. Happy with the 135 I dropped on these tho. Will give it a couple more runs on court, if I still don't like then imma hit the streets with them casually. Personally I like the regular kd 6 much better for me.
Those are still on shelves in my city, so are Easters and the first Elites

I'm desperately looking to trade my concord 11 lows for some illusions, do you guys think I'm requesting a fair trade or should I add $$, if so how much? Illusions are my grails!!

Back
Top Bottom