• Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
just a short little story about my weekend:

this past weekend has made me realize how bad this hobby is and what it does to people. I met up with a guy to sell my extra pair of florals at the Nike outlet store. he comes up to me (high as **** cause I could smell the bud when he was talking to me) and begs me to hold on to the pair for him. i don't know why he didn't tell me this ahead of time, but he said if he told me upfront I wouldn't have met with him, which is true. repeatedly tells me that his tax return is coming in next week and he's getting paid friday etc. even told me he'd let me hold onto the $100 he had on him til then. told him no I can't do that I just want an easy transaction and that i would give him til sunday to get his money right. before we left he asked to take a picture of them so he can post them on his IG and said "now i gotta lie to people since I didn't get em". one of the strangest experience I've ever had through craigslist..

this past weekend has made me realize how bad this hobby is and what it does to people. I met up with a guy to sell my extra pair of florals at the Nike outlet store. he comes up to me (high as **** cause I could smell the bud when he was talking to me) and begs me to hold on to the pair for him. i don't know why he didn't tell me this ahead of time, but he said if he told me upfront I wouldn't have met with him, which is true. repeatedly tells me that his tax return is coming in next week and he's getting paid friday etc. even told me he'd let me hold onto the $100 he had on him til then. told him no I can't do that I just want an easy transaction and that i would give him til sunday to get his money right. before we left he asked to take a picture of them so he can post them on his IG and said "now i gotta lie to people since I didn't get em". one of the strangest experience I've ever had through craigslist..
roll.gif
 WOW. 

hahahahahah prime example of staying in your lane.

If someone doesn't EXPLAIN to me RIGHT NOW what "staying in your lane " means........

Last edited:
If someone doesn't EXPLAIN to me RIGHT NOW what "staying in your lane " means........

It means doing you, not being a sheep, not working a job at f*ckin mcdonalds at age 25 living with ya moms but copping $200 shoes...

AKA NOT DOING STUFF OUTSIDE OF YOUR MEANS.

the nerve you gotta have to ask somebody if they can take a picture of your shoes so they can post them on their ig 
laugh.gif

the nerve you gotta have to ask somebody if they can take a picture of your shoes so they can post them on their ig 
laugh.gif

the worst part is when he whipped out his phone the entire screen was cracked

he thought he took a pic, but when he checked it wasn't there

told him I had to bounce to a friends dinner and did not look back 
laugh.gif

What i find to be the most hilarious is the dudes that lie about what they copped. It's like some people want some type of validation or acceptance.

the nerve you gotta have to ask somebody if they can take a picture of your shoes so they can post them on their ig :lol:  

the next time you take a pic for a pick up post. make a tag with my name and take a pic for me. So i can post it on it :smokin

thanks in advance for the oop :nthat:

I did. Basically he said they'll reply back to the emails in the order they were received to ask which size you wanted. He also said he wasn't there Saturday but thought they sold out within the first 10 minutes, and had no idea why they were still online. Thanks for the info tho, I'll keep them on my radar.

np man, hope they can come thru for ya.

Back
Top Bottom