Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Wanted florals since pictures first surfaced. I have never copped a qs that I wanted. However, these are a must for the spring/summer. Reseller cash will be shelled out if I can't cop for retail.

sorry if its been answered, ive been skipping around pages recently, but do the EXTs fit TTS? im usually a 12 in everything, but a 12.5-13 in the 6s.

sorry if its been answered, ive been skipping around pages recently, but do the EXTs fit TTS? im usually a 12 in everything, but a 12.5-13 in the 6s.
I asked earlier today and someone said that he heard they run the same as the regular VI's (Which were .5 up from my normal size)
thanks man. if theyre a QS they probly wont make a 12.5, going for the 13 i guess

I remember seeing that colorway early on I'm talking summer I think they are fake + there is a fake version on fake sites (I know this because when I was searching skus fakes popped up :lol:) but it could be another asg kobe 8 situation so maybe they might be Easters .

I just keep adding sizes to my cart. People should get on this if they're salty about a RD strike out.

Yea it sucks man I better get my pair first everyone was saying they are ugly now slowly but surely they are jumping on the wagon
Good luck man. I'm going to try to get my pair as well, but if I don't get them ill just cop late on in life. lol
Man I want these floral joints coming out
mean.gif

It sucks one can't simply buy shoes anymore
mean.gif
It be like that sometimes

Sample for New ID options is my guess. maybe its the easter pattern
Easter pattern? Could it be? The colors don't match though. Well we will have to see
Florals hype is building
Rome wasn't built in a day. The hype was here since day 1.

Back
Top Bottom