Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
simon has some more photos of the green Elite up on his IG, as well as the Liger.  I believe this one is Tribal Green/Vivid Pink-Night Shade 642838-300 slated for May 9.

I might be the only person who likes those watermelon joints. Then again, Iam a woman so. Do the elites usually come in GS sizes as well?

Shape looks off. Unfortunately, probably what scoring title or MVP will be using versus standard kd6. I am in for APs. Have liked em from the get go. Probably my favorite AP so far.

Elite KDs look exactly like Lebron 9 lows....smh...guess Nike decided to focus strictly on Kobe in 2014 

^ i can see what they did to make it elite but i think they went the wrong way in other directions..

Similar traction to the kd v, Added ventilation, and zoom air bottom but dont get why they made the elite all floppy...

well the bhm and allstars got kicked up to $150, so i'm thinking $180 or maybe even $200 
sick.gif

Last edited:
Australia has the Elites listed as $280 AUS which is like $250 US. But they also have the regular GR KD's listed as $180 AUS which is $160 US (retail here in the US is $130, of course).

So... just guesstimating here, I'd put the Elites in the $200-$225 range when they release here in the US. Last year was $180 so we know they won't be lower than that.

^ i can see what they did to make it elite but i think they went the wrong way in other directions..

Similar traction to the kd v, Added ventilation, and zoom air bottom but dont get why they made the elite all floppy...

I think the upper looks like that because there seems to be a thin layer of mesh covering the entire upper and flywire. I don't know if they did it just for aesthetic reasons or if they did it to protect the flywire, but it seems to be the reason for the weird folds or waves in the upper.

well the bhm and allstars got kicked up to $150, so i'm thinking $180 or maybe even $200 :x  

Nightwing's recent post about them said that the retail will be $200 and that they should release in April. I'm not saying they warrant that price, but at least they upgraded the tech more than putting unnecessary carbon fiber on them or Kevlar in the laces lol

Last edited:
:lol: at soggy

I was trying to find a word to convey what was going on in my head when I saw the pictures and that pretty much nailed it

So is HoH doing the ticket raffle or just FCFS? This 5pm CST launch is really throwing off my plans, I'll have to leave work early to head over there and stand in line.

Or take my chances online at Nike.com, I have to get these shoes, I can't miss a release, or my collection comes to an end and I sell them all.

So is HoH doing the ticket raffle or just FCFS? This 5pm CST launch is really throwing off my plans, I'll have to leave work early to head over there and stand in line.

Or take my chances online at Nike.com, I have to get these shoes, I can't miss a release, or my collection comes to an end and I sell them all.
Most stores are doing raffle. In your case, Penn Square is not doing a raffle, apparently. http://unlocked.footlocker.com/launchlocator

Just give them a call and see what time they'll be selling them.

Back
Top Bottom