Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Think im done with these unless a crazy cw comes through. This was a big month for kicks. KDs especially

Might of been weird to ask the dude to take a pic of his shoes.
I guess it would've been. If I could've gotten closer I would've just snapped the pic from afar and not talked to him at all. I just wanted to get a better look at the kicks

FML ordered the xmas lebrons from city gear and someone stole my package. :smh: my mom is in houston right now, any Htown NTers know where she can get a pair of xmas lebrons or KDs at retail? Ill be forever grateful and hook you up in the future

mines don't glow nearly this hard. I'm disappointed 
mean.gif

Got my pair from END clothing and let me say they are the bomb.  Double boxed and bagged.  Outer box was an official END clothing box lol.  Ordered Friday and got them today, pretty fast for going overseas I'd say. 

FML ordered the xmas lebrons from city gear and someone stole my package.
mean.gif
my mom is in houston right now, any Htown NTers know where she can get a pair of xmas lebrons or KDs at retail? Ill be forever grateful and hook you up in the future
thieves are scum of the earth

FML ordered the xmas lebrons from city gear and someone stole my package.
mean.gif
my mom is in houston right now, any Htown NTers know where she can get a pair of xmas lebrons or KDs at retail? Ill be forever grateful and hook you up in the future
Wat size???

Officially about to flip out me and my friend ordered the exact same time from hanon he got his today he got a shipping email I still haven't gotten **** and they won't respond

This is absurd

Officially about to flip out me and my friend ordered the exact same time from hanon he got his today he got a shipping email I still haven't gotten **** and they won't respond

This is absurd

Man Chia, you really running into some bad luck on this release overall. Next one should be better for you bro.

Man Chia, you really running into some bad luck on this release overall. Next one should be better for you bro.

its not just this one lol this entire month has been a disaster no luck at all

yeezys I actually saw the link right when tweeted and still struck out, my iphone battery was defective but since it had a tiny nick on the corner of the phone I had to pay the full deductible of 169 which was my money for the Kobe 9s, then I had someone flake on me on Ebay the other day

I really wanted this shoe too, I ain't getting it, Hanon totally f'd me and they wont even respond but they sure as hell took my money

thanks bro sorry for the rant just had to vent

So im almost certain im not going to have a chance coping the ap's off ndc, and there not releasing in stores around me. Soo im probably gonna cop off a uk website. I got some questions. How hard will it be to cop off a uk website ? How much more will it be ? How do i know what time they'll release ? I know you guys have more experience doing stuff like this than me so i would appreciate the help

Back
Top Bottom