Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
I still haven't gotten anything from Hanon yet, but my order was processed so if anything they oversold stock which I hope isnt the case I really wanted this shoe

idk I just think they are a little backed up but the other euro sites are pretty quick

I'm kind of tight that my order from RMKstore didn't go through. Now I have to hunt for the ASG and BHM again.

i'm pissed at Hanon, I tried staying patient but its been 6 damn days come on now

I dont even know what resell is for them and I aint paying it, I want my pair from Hanon come on

I dm'd Hanon no reply back. They don't communicate well. I wonder if they pick up if I call them. Once I get the KD and they refund the other that I'm refusing they won't see my business again. Terrible.

Is this an overseas company Hanon? Never heard of them until now.
Overseas..... Never ordering there again, took me a month to get my shoe last item I ordered. It was sitting in customs for 20 days 
mean.gif

Overseas..... Never ordering there again, took me a month to get my shoe last item I ordered. It was sitting in customs for 20 days 
mean.gif
Damn. Good to know. No Hanon for me only Soleheaven too bad they don't get than many shoes.

Overseas..... Never ordering there again, took me a month to get my shoe last item I ordered. It was sitting in customs for 20 days :smh:

Weird. I had the opposite experience. Ordered lebron denims from both hanon and end, both got here (Atlanta) before my ndc order.

The 3M lace swop is a must on these I dont think the all blk laces do em justice. .

Last edited:
It's not... Just never doing any international orders again. Ive had bad luck with Hannon and Footaslyum and they were overseas. That's the last for me. 

Fair enough. Customs are definitely hit or miss in regard to the processing time. Seems like it's been worse since the last few months though for whatever reason.

it makes no since. i placed my order as soon as the kd all stars went on their site. my email invoice says the order was processed so imean it should be shipped already. what shipping option did yall choose?

No other shipping option I don't think. They use Parcel Force, never heard of them. I might have mine by Friday, they're in NY right now. End/Soleheaven/DopeFactory has fastest ship times I've seen, only euro sites I'm dealing with.

man, I remember when all End would do is ship it in the grey bag of death. Nice to see they're using boxes.

Good sign on their behalf, I remember when Footlocker would send shoes those white trash bags. smh
My Gamma 11s I ordered from Footaslyum were shipped in a plastic bag and they were in customs for a month. Surprisingly the box came in perfect condition when I receive them. 

I order from End all the time and never had issues. Matter of fact, I get surprised by how fast they get to my house.

Anyone can help with a sz 10 all star? I got two pairs of lebrons but I wanna swap one for a kd , I'm in SoCal btw

Back
Top Bottom