• Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Yo @BigSlim773
, I haven't been up on KD VI releases like that, and these will most likely be my 1st. 
You say they're GR...

Are they GR, like I can walk in any FTL and pick up at Noon on the 26th?...

OR are they GR, like Not Crazy Limited, but I better be there when they open up...?

GR like not crazy limited....

Well that honestly depends on your city.

But if I WERE YOU, i would just play it safe and get up early to make sure i secure my purchase.

What does that have to do with anything... lol

Meaning no need to get a raffle place in line...

IMO the overall trend for the VI seems to be, "they sell out eventually". They dont typically sell out same day or even the 1st week. They sell out EVENTUALLY.

Hell its places here in memphis with SP's and NYC66 on shelves.

I agree with the shoes digging into my ankle.. But I have relaced mine.. And now they are great. I will post pics later

IMO the overall trend for the VI seems to be, "they sell out eventually". They dont typically sell out same day or even the 1st week. They sell out EVENTUALLY.

i think the n7s were the closest to selling out the fastest i couldnt find any the next day in a full size run the rest were there

It's been the same with most lebrons too this year. I just got the ticket for a guaranteed pair, since last year the christmas shoes all sold out fast just to be safe and IMO these are nicer. I know that's unlikely this year though besides maybe the kobes.

Yeah i'm gonna try this tonight. Hope it works though cause everything else about this shoe feels good. Just couldn't bear the tongue.
This is how i relaced mine..no more digging into my ankle..and its still laced tightly,so no worries about the shoe slipping and sliding. Ive played in 4 games with them laced this way( division 2..in Finland)..the middle pic is first..followed by the last pic..then the first pic is how it looks tied up.
View media item 702729View media item 702730View media item 702731

It's been the same with most lebrons too this year. I just got the ticket for a guaranteed pair, since last year the christmas shoes all sold out fast just to be safe and IMO these are nicer. I know that's unlikely this year though besides maybe the kobes.

I agree because folks see that $200 tag an they dont want em! Lol! Hell i saw the kings pride lebrons on a shelf at the mall last night. Lol! Along wit the aways and gamma's.

Its a regional thing as well as far as how fast something moves.

Down here in memphis, jordans and AF-1's are the shoes that move swiftly

Theres another shoe I can think of nike shouldve dropped in October but didn't.... :lol:

Ndc photos of these pearls will probably look way better.

Is there a date on those Aunt Pearls? Can't make it out from the list of releases the guy posted on pg 272.

Is it this? 

20 - Nike KD VI/PURE PLATINUM 599424-009 1/20/2014 KD

Back
Top Bottom