Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
I think they'd look slightly better with a metallic finish on the outsole too, but I must wait until better pics to make full judgement.

Don't know if it said $150 earlier but...

KD VI EXT GUM QS
639046-900
Gum Rubber/Raspberry Red
$130

Those Christmases are sexy :smokin. Red and with that mint bottom. Hope the gold is similar to the gold on the LeBron champ packs and not that cheap **** on the IDs

View media item 615926

I haven't even been in this Thread forreal, but these Christmas KD VI are COLD. That Red & Gold is hittin!

Gotta see more pics for final "copp" judgement, though...

And I saw someone mention it being the "worst" Christmas shoe ever... they apparently haven't seen those HORRENDOUS LEBRON XI "Christmas" with the Super Corny Snowflake Pattern. LOL
:rofl: @ that gif and "hittin"

And why does Every Christmas Shoe need some Corny Theme behind it to be a Good Looking Shoe??? >D

These Kids are getting so use to everything having some Corny BackStory to Every Sneaker. :smh:

If Red/Green/Gold works one year... why can't it work a 2nd Year if it's a different Model Sneaker? Does the Shoe look Good Or Not?!

If you're judging the Sneaker by Any Other Thing than its Looks..... You're A BEAST. Bottom Line. 

:rofl: :pimp:

Last edited:
Wouldnt mind seeing them come with an extra pair of odd colored laces like the Xmas KD 4 did. I actually like when they do that.

I'm liking that Christmas colorway for the KD VI, certainly reminiscent of the Lebron X Christmas with that darker, metallic red. I still prefer the KD 3 + IV Christmas colorways though, especially the IV with the red lace swap 
pimp.gif

Is it mandatory for every KD 6 to have mint on it?

This is a false statement.

PreHeat- No Mint
Seat Pleasant- No Mint
Meteorology- No mint
NYC- No Mint
Bamboo- No Mint
Texas- Mint
Aways- No Mint
PB&J- No Mint
N7's- No Mint
Blue Crabs- No Mint

Sooo what exactly are you talking about sir?

Reactions: ct3
The PT's are a GR just like the WHOLE KD 6 line has been. I dont see what the worry is for every release.

Im guessing the worries come from those who live in the middle of nowhere.

The PT's are a GR just like the WHOLE KD 6 line has been. I dont see what the worry is for every release.

Im guessing the worries come from those who live in the middle of nowhere.
lol really though.

PTs not on FNL release calendar 
indifferent.gif

Does anyone know if their FNL is set to release these?

Last edited:
Those gum KD's are fire.

Thats how the tongue should of been from the get go and I would have been sold on the kd 6.

xmas KDs look dope definitely the cleanest out of the signatures. I like the design on the wheats with a symmetrical tongue. It can be hot shoe with the right colors. PTs are still dope to me and I will probably cop at my local FTL if I strike out on copping on WTkobes. Would Finish Line have the PTs this week?

Those gum KD's are fire.

Thats how the tongue should of been from the get go and I would have been sold on the kd 6.
the tounge on ext gum's is a the best out of the 3 styles with the the double boot tounge being second best imho

i'm hoping this dude at ftl lets me use a b day coupon on the pt's.. if he says no i'm just gonna be like forget it , and  start to walk out.. hopefully he will stop me from leaving and say i can use it 
laugh.gif
 most likely he's just gonna let me leave tho

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom