Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Seriously need the preheats in my life. They're the only CW I'm missing. Looking forward to the blue crabs being a MD native.
This is me... but as a former DMV Native (Lived in Odenton) i feel they could have done more and i feel as these will be everyone's back up who cant get oreo V's

You guys must live by me. I got to pleasant prairie

man, i posted in the regional forums too, i called pleasant prairie every day this week and they said "we aren't getting them or not as of right now". so annoying. but i'm glad i was able to get them online. I just hate waiting for the shoes to arrive.

man, i posted in the regional forums too, i called pleasant prairie every day this week and they said "we aren't getting them or not as of right now". so annoying. but i'm glad i was able to get them online. I just hate waiting for the shoes to arrive.

pjfan9110 pjfan9110 yea in the Same way man. Do they have any size 10s left in the n7 when you were there?

I recently found out there's quite a few wisconsinites on here.. me included
@GrizzlyAnimal yea I live in oak creek I'm from Racine though.
I'm in Racine  
smokin.gif

I'm new to NT...stationed out here in South Korea and I guess the locals don't like KD's cause they have all the c/w's including the meteorologies still. They didn't end up getting the PB&Js or N7s, which is understandable. I have all c/w's except the preheats (I need those in my life). OKC Nike Outlet was an easy cop for the N7s...had my girl pick those up for me.

View media item 648914

Last edited:
I was lucky enough to attend the Armed Forces Classic and myself and many others was drooling over those Oregon Digi KDs! I was hoping they were gonna give those away like they did the jerseys after the game, but no one had any in hand when they were walking out the door. Prolly because of the whole Oregon Jordan incident.

I was lucky enough to attend the Armed Forces Classic and myself and many others was drooling over those Oregon Digi KDs! I was hoping they were gonna give those away like they did the jerseys after the game, but no one had any in hand when they were walking out the door. Prolly because of the whole Oregon Jordan incident.

More info please ?

My ETA is 11/14 which is Thursday and ever since Nike switched to 3 day I always get my shoes on Wednesday. So I assume the holiday accounts for the extra day.

I am itching to get these in though. lol
New to NT so yall be easy on ya boy. Anyways, as far as i know, FedEX and UPS recognize Veterans Day but dont observe it, so they both should be operating normally tomorrow.

Last edited:
Do you know which ones , I'll pay for those 5s though :lol:. Financially they probably had no choice but I guess those millionaires think differently

Honestly idk. I just saw that they each got $1,800 for their Js, so they prolly were the 4s. I can't say I feel sorry for student athletes at Oregon tho...they get exclusive gear that we can't even get our hands on and after they graduate, they can sell it all and make bank off of it. Plus, let's be realistic, I'm sure they aren't that broke out in Eugene...someone is taking care of them on the low.

Do you know which ones , I'll pay for those 5s though :lol:. Financially they probably had no choice but I guess those millionaires think differently
Shrugs, school and NCAA code of conduct. Situation sucks but gotta play by the rules. The shoes were a by product of being a student athlete.

I like the Oregon 5s that were shown a few days ago.

been a min since i been on the boards but shheesh ads everywhere now
anyone know where i can snag a pair im in tampa, fl pretty much dry around hear
tried calling a few spots but no shipping any help appreciated :smokin

been a min since i been on the boards but shheesh ads everywhere now
anyone know where i can snag a pair im in tampa, fl pretty much dry around hear
tried calling a few spots but no shipping any help appreciated :smokin
I live in Tampa. Jump on the 4 and go to an Orlando outlet. Plenty over here if you want them bad enough.

Or wait a few days and then order them. It's hard to gauge the demand for these (I think they're nicer than the earlier N7) but people should be able to get then for awhile.

I have a question.
Which one is 599424-400? (animal gradient? blue crab?)

11/29/13 KD VI Gamma Blue/Parachute Gold-Mine Grey-Teal Tint-Team Orange $130 599424-400

If I put it on google search, they only give fake/replicas that don't make any sense.

Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom