Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Why the KD 4s get the clear sole treatment? A translucent green sole on those Animal Gradients would be Doritos.

But why are you specifically mentioning the KD IV as getting the "clear sole treatment", as though every KD from I through VI hasn't had a clear sole on at least one pair?

There have been multiple pairs with each model.

But why are you specifically mentioning the KD IV as getting the "clear sole treatment", as though every KD from I through VI hasn't had a clear sole on at least one pair?

Call me a hypebeast, but I didn't pay the KDs any attention up until IV. I didn't know the first three had cws with clear soles. Sowwy: shrug: :frown:

Damn what's up with those n7s? Only one ftl in ny and that's in Syracuse smh

Animal print is nice ..would i buy idk depends on the options because it probably going to be a NikeID

Call me a hypebeast, but I didn't pay the KDs any attention up until IV. I didn't know the first three had cws with clear soles. Sowwy: shrug: :frown:

Even if that's the case, what about the Xmas, Aunt Pearl, and What the KD V's? Or the Elite KD V's? Or the D.C Pre-Heat KD VI's? You just straight up didn't think that one through bruh :lol:

Even if that's the case, what about the Xmas, Aunt Pearl, and What the KD V's? Or the Elite KD V's? Or the D.C Pre-Heat KD VI's? You just straight up didn't think that one through bruh :lol:
He's too busy thinkin bout Doritos.

Nike upsets me every time it comes time for the N7 KDs to drop .. Only stores that get em are in places with "Native Americans" or what ever .. Had no luck online and last year I had to resort to.. Flight Club for the Vs .. and i am Still on a search for KD 4 N7 sz 11-11.5  for a good (REASONABLE) price as well .. Hopefully I get some luck online this year ...

Nike upsets me every time it comes time for the N7 KDs to drop .. Only stores that get em are in places with "Native Americans" or what ever .. Had no luck online and last year I had to resort to.. Flight Club for the Vs .. and i am Still on a search for KD 4 N7 sz 11-11.5  for a good (REASONABLE) price as well .. Hopefully I get some luck online this year ...

...What? You couldn't just call and phone order from an outlet one of the couple of times they were reduced to under $70? Sounds like you just don't exercise patience or utilize all of the different ways to get a pair efficiently.

^ I was just gonna mention that.. these were pretty much available if you wanted them.. and if you waited a few weeks you could of had them for like $70 

Flight club for the Vs?
say-what-06.gif

I saw full size runs of the N7 Vs in August for 79.99. Plenty of other outlets had em for 49.99 and 59.99. You didn't want to find the N7s, plain and simple.

I saw full size runs of the N7 Vs in August for 79.99. Plenty of other outlets had em for 49.99 and 59.99. You didn't want to find the N7s, plain and simple.
will it be that easy for the vis?

Back
Top Bottom