Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
The hat is the only thing thats overkill imo. Maybe its the old head in me but I still think the suits can be fresh. Loved the og suits for the early jordans. Had a jordan 7 suit

Last edited:
nike-basketball-inside-acces-design-minds-07.jpg

from sneakernews

i think these look great

Last edited:
Def liking those weird animal print ones. They have potential. Dont know if I'd cop tho, they seem kinda hard to rock for my style

they're interesting.

That'll probably be the next pair that everyone "HAS TO HAVE". I'd like a pair but I'm going to do anything crazy for them.

The n7s and PTs having them coming slowly but when these drop it's over. I like them so much I would pay preheat prices for them.
These are the only pair I would pay retail price for.  

The KD silhouette is just so unappealing, at least to me.  But this N7 CW is something else.  I like blue shoes, and 3M, and this shoe has plenty of both.

Those Aminal print ones are straight. 3rd best cw.

Hype is going to be real for those. Even more if ****** start calling them "What the KD" 6 or even "Doernbecher" KD. Yall seen ol dude call the N7s the South Beachs.

Those Aminal print ones are straight. 3rd best cw.

Hype is going to be real for those. Even more if ****** start calling them "What the KD" 6 or even "Doernbecher" KD. Yall seen ol dude call the N7s the South Beachs.
I'm calling em the Yeezy KDVIs.

This is how it typically goes, they drop a crazy colorway and people come out of the wood work. It is what it is.

sidenote: just got my tickets for OKC @ Milwaukee...

C'mon son :stoneface:

Say this AFTER you try and strike out at retail and see that's where prices are. Don't say this kind of stuff beforehand.
I already know these will be sold out with the quickness just saying that if I strike out I'm willing to pay that price.

Could those be the Christmas edition? No? Maybe? Hopefully.
Nike inc "these Christmas kds are inspired by him loving animals and his favorite movie lion king as a child" :lol:

Back
Top Bottom