Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
N7s are solid...

I'm set with two pairs of these VIs though since I only use them for hoop

I was gonna wait for discounted price but those detailed pics .... man i may just go head and buy em this weekend

Those N7's are mine.  I've liked them since pics first leaked in August.

Anyone who really wants them, I highly suggest you get them now and do NOT wait.  

Worst thing is you waiting for a discount on a shoe, and it sells out before you can get one.

You copping online or are you gonna try pleasant prairie outlet ? 
Prefer to drive down.

I called them this morning they said, "Unfortunately, we can't tell you whether we're getting them or not"

So we'll see.
Yeah, they did the same thing to me last year for the v's.. i called the day before all day and right before they closed, and they wouldn't tell me for some reason..

Last edited:
Yeah, they did the same thing to me last year for the v's.. i called the day before all day and right before they closed, and they wouldn't tell me for some reason..
idiots smh. y would they hide something like that?

Last edited:
idiots smh. y would they hide something like that?

Makes no sense.

I replied, "You guys don't want my money?".

His response, "We're waiting to hear if we can put it on the automated recording".

I'll probaby try online at 7am then head down there.

Makes no sense.

His response, "We're waiting to hear if we can put it on the automated recording".

It's nike policy now. Anybody who gives information about stock over the phone is fired.

They basically want to get you in the door to see what they have, hoping you make atleast an impulse purchase.

Makes no sense.

It's nike policy now. Anybody who gives information about stock over the phone is fired.

They basically want to get you in the door to see what they have, hoping you make atleast an impulse purchase.
Which is stupid... In not going to drive an hour+ to hope they have the shoe im looking for.

Least they should do is confirm they have or not. They don't have to give #s.

Which is stupid... In not going to drive an hour+ to hope they have the shoe im looking for.

Least they should do is confirm they have or not. They don't have to give #s.

That's all I need is a yes or no.

That doesn't make any sense to me.

You can blame that manifest leak for that info you got over the phone sho3tym sho3tym

I asked an outlet yesterday if they were gettin them while I was there and one guy said no cause they too hype (I didn't believe him)..another guy who complimented me on my Pippens I wore told me that they are gettin 'em..so it's all bout goin there in person and findin out..since telephone convos can b monitored now..

Here is the leak for the outlet release info..Mr. Price has the outlet info on lock as usual

http://sneakersteal.com/2013/11/06/nike-kd-vi-n7-outlet-release-info/

Last edited:
Welp, would've thought the n7 would come out a little bit later, now i'm wondering if i should pull the trigger.  Ps4 is coming out next week too 
mean.gif

Nike should do something like the footlocker launch locator. Then I could understand if nike employees can't say anything.

You can blame that manifest leak for that info you got over the phone sho3tym sho3tym

I asked an outlet yesterday if they were gettin them while I was there and one guy said no cause they too hype (I didn't believe him)..another guy who complimented me on my Pippens I wore told me that they are gettin 'em..so it's all bout goin there in person and findin out..since telephone convos can b monitored now..

Here is the leak for the outlet release info..Mr. Price has the outlet info on lock as usual

http://sneakersteal.com/2013/11/06/nike-kd-vi-n7-outlet-release-info/

This stuff is getting ridiculous.

Thanks for the link, looks like they're getting them

I saw full size runs of the N7 Vs in August for 79.99. Plenty of other outlets had em for 49.99 and 59.99. You didn't want to find the N7s, plain and simple.
The Nike factory store had the Vs for a long *** time after the release, and not just in big sizes. Hopefully that's the case this year too.

no FL or outlet in my state are getting these & i have to be @ work @ 7:30am on saturday :smh:. hopefully they'll still be some around for phone orders like last year's n7s :frown:.

Last edited:
Btw on that sneaker steal list, do they mean woodbury, or is woodburn an actual outlet?

Back
Top Bottom