Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
I have only bought two colorways of the VI, SPs and meteorology, kept my SPs just sold my meteorolgies

idk I just hate the materials on the shoe and they are hard to rock with jeans JMO

I saw the PB&Js in person Saturday, idk not feeling them at all, def would if I was a Skins fan, saw the Texas as well, they were ugly but I saw the bamboos for the first time in person and I really liked them

N7s and precisions have my attention though

Last edited:
I think N7's will be a breeze to cop because those safari foams drop the same day (if im not mistaken) and everybody will be probably going for those and not thinking about the N7's.

is that your opinion or is it a fact ? 
nerd.gif
fact. Dudes on here have sick shoe collections but have some south pole lookin denim with the shoes matching elites, shirt, hat, and jacket lol. Nothing against them since most of the dudes with serious heat are older heads.

saw a pic of kd wearing the precisions.. they growing on me. i'm tryna see whats good with them volts though.

Thanks.. i planned on picking the pt's up, but i think my money might have to go towards more lebron 11 pick ups.. plus taxis, gamma blue 11's, and the red and black 1's

What's the consensus on aways?

I like the look, always one of my favorite colorways for the line. It'll be interesting to see how they do.

I don't know about the consensus...but they're a pass for me. I'm not an OKC fan, the CW is too plain for me. I like KD, I like the shoe, but I stick to the louder, more "out there" CWs. That's where the fun is for me. If I wanted a black/blue shoe...there are a lot of other, cheaper, more comfortable options out there. Just my $.02

I know i have big feet but i heard somewhere KD wears like a sz.18 or something. Joints look like submarines, especially in the PT c/w. Lmao!!

What's the consensus on aways?

I like the look, always one of my favorite colorways for the line. It'll be interesting to see how they do.

IMO, they will probably sell more amongst OKC fans but overall i think they'll sit like all the other c/w's

I know i have big feet but i heard somewhere KD wears like a sz.18 or something. Joints look like submarines, especially in the PT c/w. Lmao!!
It's crazy though...I remember being a little kid and hearing about pros wearing a size 16 or 18 or even 20 and thinking about how huge that must be. But guys like you and me with size 14/15 are only about 3cm off from guys like KD. And who knows their true size because of the orthotics and three pairs of socks they usually wear.

I look a little goofy though because I've got the huge feet but I'm only 6'3"

I remember going to the mall back in the day when Shaq's first shoe came out and they had his size on display, like a 21 or 22 don't remember what. Blew my mind and cracked me up at the same time.

It's crazy though...I remember being a little kid and hearing about pros wearing a size 16 or 18 or even 20 and thinking about how huge that must be. But guys like you and me with size 14/15 are only about 3cm off from guys like KD. And who knows their true size because of the orthotics and three pairs of socks they usually wear.

I look a little goofy though because I've got the huge feet but I'm only 6'3"

Haha, i feel ya. Im 6'7 so my feet pretty much fit me. Im 27 so im done growing. Lol

saw the PB&J for the first time today.  i actually laughed out loud when i saw the swoosh.  looks like somebody printed that **** out on a 1990s computer printer and stuck it on the shoe.  absolute garbage

Last edited:
I am 6'3" and wear a size 13. My feet look really big because I have super skinny ankles. I try to wear shoes that don't make me look like I am wearing clown shoes, but sometimes that is just impossible. I stay away from white shoes.

I am 6'3" and wear a size 13. My feet look really big because I have super skinny ankles. I try to wear shoes that don't make me look like I am wearing clown shoes, but sometimes that is just impossible. I stay away from white shoes.

6'1 size 12, white shoes are my enemy

I have only bought two colorways of the VI, SPs and meteorology, kept my SPs just sold my meteorolgies

idk I just hate the materials on the shoe and they are hard to rock with jeans JMO

I saw the PB&Js in person Saturday, idk not feeling them at all, def would if I was a Skins fan, saw the Texas as well, they were ugly but I saw the bamboos for the first time in person and I really liked them

N7s and precisions have my attention though
I'm sayin tho.. U don't really wanna keep the SPs do u? I need them joints bad, and not feelin the $500 eBay ticket

I think N7's will be a breeze to cop because those safari foams drop the same day (if im not mistaken) and everybody will be probably going for those and not thinking about the N7's.
N7s should be at Nike factory stores too. They had a huge selection of the 4s and 5s the last two years but the factory store in sawgrass has yet to confirm delivery, but feel good they will have them

I was at my local mall yesterday in San Francisco when I seen the Halloween glow / Texas edition
Surprised it was there since I thought it would be limited and it's been weeks since it's release.
I was able to pick one up size 9 . I must say shoes look very nice in person better than on pictures.
Feels like the shoe should cost around $ 90-100 . Another thing I noticed we'll not noticed is the air bubble the shoe
Is so loud you almost forget these shoes have an air bubble.

They almost look & feel like the tmac Adidas shoes

Still might return mines for the gloves il sleep on them for a couple more nights and decide

N7s should be at Nike factory stores too. They had a huge selection of the 4s and 5s the last two years but the factory store in sawgrass has yet to confirm delivery, but feel good they will have them
N7 are sold out on NDC they sold out the day of release. I wear a size 15 too and was probably the last person to get a pair because I got on at midnight and saw there was only size 15 left on NDC and ordered then went back right after and they were out of stock. 

Back
Top Bottom