Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
waiting to grab the Halloween pair (don't care don't care don't care) on sale. Def will try to grab PBJ's if i win some money in AC this weekend. I love that the hype on these is slowing down. There are so many colorways releasing that it seems like people really can't cop every pair.
Halloweens r alright I personally like the pbjs better. Might cop tomorrow, contemplating upon it

If i can get the halloweens for like $100 il do it...and i like the pb&js a lot mostly because i don't think i really own any yellow shoes. Considering i have a solid 50 pairs of sneakers...thats saying something. I have an all yellow pair of toki's but its a baby yellow really spring ish. So looking forward to hopefully copping the pbjs

I have the Wolf Grey/Del Sol KD III's which I've worn like 2x so I dunno if I need another yellow pair. PB&J's are a game time decision but I won't be upset if I don't end up getting them.

The jelly swoosh is tough, that's one of the main reasons I wanna cop.

Yep really tempting to cop, might pass for now though with all the heat releasing

I know that these are nothing new... I just got around to snapping a few pics after receiving them from NDC. I personally think they are amazing in person (my favorite KD VI thus far). I'm happy they weren't labeled "Galaxy" or "All Star"... i"m sure they would have been long gone if so. And they do glow (speckles and toe swoosh) very faintly when charged-up for a while.

View media item 620423

View media item 620422

View media item 620424

View media item 620425

View media item 620426

What you mean charged up? Like let them sit in the dark for a while? Only my swoosh glows and that's barely lol. Maybe it don't be dark enough.

What you mean charged up? Like let them sit in the dark for a while? Only my swoosh glows and that's barely lol. Maybe it don't be dark enough.

How would leaving something that glows in the dark, in the dark charge them up? :lol:

A lot of time in sunlight or under a house light charges it.

Last edited:
Nike KD VI
Grey/Metallic Gold-Mint
599424-003
December 7th, 2013
$130

View media item 620679

I hope I don't lose my interest when December comes around. Been waiting awhile for these. Also not trying any VI on since some of you said they aren't comfortable(maybe needs breaking in time), that'll kill my desire to cop them quick.

The Away looks nice from the overhead view. Too much blue on the midsole looking from the side. Black fades down to blue transition would've been better.

Swap out the insole for a cheap $20 real one, and the VI is super comfortable from the go. I lace them tight as the tongue allows and ball in them with no issues. They are not as good as Kobe 8s, but very few shoes are that good. Precision Timings are next cause I know I will get shut out on N7s.

Finally saw the Texas colorway in person, wasn't impressed. This line feels plastic to me for some reason, really wanted to like'em too.

Saw the PB&J in person yesterday. They are DOPE!!!!! Really like the away's but with the N7's dropping a little over a week later, they will be a easy pass. The aways should sit on shelves for a while and i can get a pair later on for retail or below.

I figured if you left them in the dark the glow would gradually get brighter.
light charges GITD (glow), more light = brighter glow to a point. 
So the N7s arent hitting places like FootLocker and Finish Line??
frown.gif
N7s never go outside of nikestores

The N7 KD V's hit some Foot Lockers, I think just HoH locations, but that was the only other retail location besides Nike to have them.

Here are some more angles for you guys of my PB&J's. I personally love them, and have the perfect shorts to wear with them already, though the general consensus on them seems to be love/hate. All pics were taken using only natural light, no filters, with an iPhone 5 (sorry guys I'm certainly no MJROD or Twnty8).

View media item 621279
View media item 621280
View media item 621281
View media item 621282
View media item 621283
View media item 621284
View media item 621285
View media item 621286
View media item 621287
View media item 621288

Last edited:
Back