Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Pb and js are laser orange not varsity maize like everyone is reporting. Laser orange to me is more of tan and yellow mixed together.
Kobe 8 fireworks are also laser orange.

Last edited:
I really liked these NYC joints at first, but I'm gonna pass. I can't pull off that colorway, really hard for me to rock those colors. Good luck ya'll, if ordering online shouldn't be difficult as long as you add to cart as soon as they drop you gonna get them.

I will never ever say anything bad a about a new Nike sign until I see all the color ways lol .. Im sold on the NYC 66 joints and the Halloween joints too

Lol you must be buying jansports most backpacks retail at 80 or up
jansports are the best ones ... and why the hell would anyone spend $80 on backpack? cuz it says KD on it? F that .. some things just arent worth the money people spend on things. Where 3/4 of the general population does not understand why grown men act the way they do about shoes and pay ridculous prices, id say 90% wouldnt spend that kinda money on basic *** backpack lol. I guess im crazy tho... last back pack i bought was around $25-$30 and pretty sure it was because i bought it in my university's bookstore so you know they gonna tax u

jansports>

While i havent had a jansport since maybe 2002...the last backpack i bought was a samsonite. Loved it. Indestructible...looked brand new after 5 yrs. Got stolen in 2008 when my crib got robbed otherwise id still have it. Gonna need one soon and thats the brand im lookin at first.

when do the black with the 3m KDs come out? the ones that have like a pastel turqoise KD logo the shoe actually looks charcoal, anyone know the release date on those? and also is there a release date for the halloween?

Not feeling the NYC pair, every time I see them I think of View media item 537825
(for that matter, the KD VI itself is basically the 2012 HD Low with KD branding + an air heel, not knocking the shoe though, I did cop the Meteorologies, and liking some of the other CWs)

Last edited:
Quick review on the Rucker 66s. The lighter orange on the toe box is less "cheapish" looking and feeling to me than SPs. The only other 6 I own. Its vibrant but has a duller finish than the SPs to me. The quality seems a bit better on these than the SPs in general. Fit is fine- good- actually feels like the kd6 is slightly wider through the midfoot and toebox area such that I can get away with an 11 vs 11.5. Got an 11 in these and they fit fine with elite socks. Some average on foot pics for those still on the fence. I am partial to orange, but to me this colorway really works- I will try and take pics later with other orange shoes to accurately depict the coloring. Hope that helps some of you.

View media item 538053View media item 538054View media item 538056View media item 538057

Back
Top Bottom