Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
went to my local ftl this morning and there was another kid there outside waiting for the meteorologies. we were the same size and there was only one more 10 left so I was like let's do rocks paper scissors and I beat him. Even though he was there first I ended up with the shoes lol

went to my local ftl this morning and there was another kid there outside waiting for the meteorologies. we were the same size and there was only one more 10 left so I was like let's do rocks paper scissors and I beat him. Even though he was there first I ended up with the shoes lol

dude was 100% dumb... guess he wasnt tripping on the sizing. i can generally go up or down 1/2 size if i need to.

dude was 100% dumb... guess he wasnt tripping on the sizing. i can generally go up or down 1/2 size if i need to.
haha yeah I was like might as well give it a shot haha.  The thing was on my way out he was trying on a 10.5 and telling the employee that they were too big and didn't want em 

I'm really glad we got back to a low top. Don't get me wrong, I like my V's and the CWs that I went with, but I just feel more comfortable casually wearing the other models (although don't have any I's). Really pleased with the comfort of the VI so far. I'm personally hoping the KD line stays low for the foreseeable future.

When I first tried these on I thought I put them on the wrong feet ha. After you get used to them they look and feel right though.

I tried to get comfortable in my true size, but these fit more like the IV's than the V's.

V's are true...

These are snug and even shorter than my size 11 V's. 

Half up would have been PERFECT.

Bleh... they goin' back. Anybody in seattle should expect a size 11 return this week. 

Scaring me cuz I went with an 11 as well (Which was my size in the V's) :frown:

I think these were more limited than suggested. Or the thirst was more than thought.....
nah i think they were more limited than we all thought. i wouldn't put the limited label on them, but i had a harder time trying to cop these than the fire red 3s, i can say that much.

Scaring me cuz I went with an 11 as well (Which was my size in the V's) :frown:
I went TTS on these and wish I had gone up .5.  They are pretty tight but I wore a thin sock and wore them all day and my feet aren't in pain or anything.  I do wish I had gone up .5 though and I probably would end up wearing them more.  I wore a 8.5 in the V and those fit me tighter then these in a 8.

I tried to get comfortable in my true size, but these fit more like the IV's than the V's.

V's are true...

These are snug and even shorter than my size 11 V's. 

Half up would have been PERFECT.

Bleh... they goin' back. Anybody in seattle should expect a size 11 return this week. 

Wait. That's it? Where's the subtly erotic joke that I've come to expect from you?

Let me start by saying that I absolutely love this shoe.

I been on the road since 4am this morning, was able to walk in a random footlocker and cop late in the afternoon (Easy cops feel like a luxury nowadays)

The shoe did not disappoint in person, looks just as good as it did in pics and vids.

And most importantly, I got a pleasant surprise in comfort.

That material the upper material is made out of is soooooo underrated.

Does it feel cheap when you touch it? Of course if you compare it to leather.

But that material feels great when accompanied with an elite sock.

The flexibility in the toe are is unmatched

The lockdown is perfect. The weight is perfect.

I would hoop in these over the Kobe 8's anyday of the week.

In fact when I get home I will be copping the SPs for that very purpose

Picked up at NikeDC. My experience there gets worse and worse because some of the staff have attitudes. Stock dude tossed my pair on the ground then shoved them in the box and halfway handed them to me almost falling again. smh

Picked up at NikeDC. My experience there gets worse and worse because some of the staff have attitudes. Stock dude tossed my pair on the ground then shoved them in the box and halfway handed them to me almost falling again. smh

Yeah dude. That place is aways hit or miss. I'm there a few times every couple of weeks and service varies depending on who is working. Regardless, glad you could cop and enjoy. Mine are on the way!

Decided to scoop them up today after seeing them in person. I was on the fence about them because of the olive; however, in person, the olive is actually an excellent, albeit subtle contrast (think more grey than green). The design team (Goto, Chang, etc...) did a phenomenal job with this one - incredible details, unique colorway, and a successful attempt at maturing the weatherman concept. Now the waiting game until those N7's drop. Here's a few pictures to add to the mix.

At first it was a pass for me.  Went today to HofH, put it on and changed my mind. On foot, in my opinion, made the sale for me.  I agree the colors are on a pinkish hue. 

The Dope factor on the Meterology are kinda reminiscent of the Lebron 9 Miami Night. Will probably be one of the better colorways in the 6, so unfortunate the model is an odd lackluster design.

I'm in NY, decided to buy after work. I finished work at 7:00 pm went to FTL 34th both stores, my size 8 gone (actually didn't see any on shelfs.) went to 42nd and gone then last stop for today at Macy Queens mall and GONE!!

Will try again tomorrow at NTNY and some more FTL.

meteo is great, but when i see the N7... N7 >> meteo.. pass on the meteo and wait for the n7 instead

Back
Top Bottom