Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
What pisses me off is they refunded me yesterday for the 10.5 I bought when they were 260 shipped and said it was because they oversold... Now I see them list that size. BS.
Smfh they were $600 this morning I saw someone on their ig tell them off about the issue maybe that's why they're $50 less now :lol:. Shady they'll sit you could get them off eBay for that price w/o having to pay customs or wait for them to ship.

They just dropped it another $50 and added more sizes. They lurking!
Hey kicks crew. Customs + fees+ long shipping = might as well go to ebay and try to cut a deal with a seller but $300+ shipping and they'll sell out instantly on your site you can hold a few pairs and charge this price later [emoji]128540[/emoji]

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure that it's purple. If you look at the left shoe, the sock liner and swoosh look like they're the same color.

You have to go with marketability.

Harden is seen all over the public eye with strippers and isn't even the best player on his team now.

Paul George doesn't have personality and unless your a true BBall fan odds are you don't know about him.

Kyrie is Uncle Drew, Cleveland's savior and his face is popping up more and more.

Out of those 3 Kyrie would get a sig.

I wonder if Lebron's decision of whether or not to go back to the Cavs will factor into Nike's decision to give Kyrie a sig shoe. I don't know that Nike would want two of their 3-4 sig shoes on one team.

:lol: Lebron just won 2 championships in a row with the Heat. As if he would ever go back, or even leave Miami.

If thats the new "grinch" or "creamsicle" ..all you gotta do is say one word and yoh know what the kick is ..the pb n js ..thats dope

:lol: Lebron just won 2 championships in a row with the Heat. As if he would ever go back, or even leave Miami.

I'm not saying it's a foregone conclusion as I think it will partially depend on how next season goes for the Heat. If they win again, he will almost certainly stay in Miami. However, if they don't win another ring next year, then he might decide to leave. He might not mind going back to Cleveland to bring a championship to his home state. It's obviously speculation, but unless they win another championship next year, there's no certainty he is staying in Miami.

Either way, I kind of like those black/orange/mint KDs. I really need to go see the VIs in person.

Last edited:
Didn't "sole up" sell fakes at dxc or solecon NY last week? I swear I saw that on twitter or IG. Off topic, I know, just saw those IG pics and made me think of it.

You can get a decent view of the medial side in that very first picture. Black with a maize swoosh. These will be my second pair most likely if I can get my Meteorology's.

Nah, not a fan of yellow at all, and the Halloween doesn't do much for me either. Just Meteorology so far for me (and my iD's).

Back
Top Bottom