Official Nike ID Thread NEW!!!!! Post our pictures

^^^

Damn. Phenomenal.

I just started rocking my first pair of Free Run 2+ now that I'm back in the gym heavy and I %!%@!%% LOVE them.

^^ Ray
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just came in today. Lebron Cavs Hardwood Classic inspired Lunarglide 3 iDs.. (note: The orange is darker in person. CW is pretty similar to the Bron 7 HWCs)

IMn1KS

I1rlZ2

Just got these in! As a Warriors fan, I figured I'd make one in the old colors of their 06-07 Playoff team.

-Jermaine

itsLosNY wrote:

Air Force 1 'Gator Bait'

these are clean...  how old are these, exactly?  i see nike used to offer the option to make the heeltab a different color than the back of the shoe...  anyway, nice work on these.

Is this how the Black Denim material looks in person? I'm about to order a pair made of mostly black denim and I'm definitely gonna need to make some modifications if this is the case. Trying to make a Poorman edition of the AM1 Patta HS similar to these:

Looks like he used black denim on the Pattas but the ones in the pic above look like they could be considered black denim as well. Thanks in advance everyone.

Originally Posted by MFPearson

itsLosNY wrote:

Air Force 1 'Gator Bait'
these are clean...  how old are these, exactly?  i see nike used to offer the option to make the heeltab a different color than the back of the shoe...  anyway, nice work on these.
Thanks man, I think around a year ago, I did them when they first had the Chenille option up 

is it me or has anyone else noticed the new air force 1 ids run big. i normally wear a sz 11. and the new ids i just got fit like a 11.5. just making sure i didnt get a b grade id lol.

Back
Top Bottom