OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

Still salty about missing both of these, especially the mints. I actually prefer the all black to the Orlandos, and I think it's obvious this LE was just to test the market for an all black GR in the next few months.

Anybody passed by dolphin mall lately? When I copped my Orlandos they had a pair in each sz & the dave whites... I copped the last 9.5

All I wanted this weekend was a pair of ORL Flight ones in an 8.5/9...smh! Hopefully we get a wider release.

Nike is just gonna slap limited on everything to make them sell out, the orlando's should have been a general release and made an easy cop for everyone.

I want the mints, but for 3 bills? i'll pass. I always come back into the sneaker game uninformed and flop.

Originally Posted by All Ready

nike is lame as hell for putting the orlandos out in the middle of all that madness

I agree they had nothing to do with all star weekend, and to throw them out there like that was just asking for someone to grab simply for re selling purposes

Well the ASG is in Orlando so I see that.. but they should've GR'd them.. These would've done well IMO since everything else is limited

Broke these out today

rcnhjm.jpg

im really starting to get pissed with shoe releases being impossible to get now. retail on these was 120 and cant find em less than 250

Originally Posted by Hanacheezy

im really starting to get pissed with shoe releases being impossible to get now. retail on these was 120 and cant find em less than 250
I feel you on that. The shoe game is taking a turn for the worse nowadays. I hope Nike re-releases these
nerd.gif

Local spot by me still has Orlandos, I'll go by tomorrow and check what sizes as I meant to grab my pair anyway (not during galaxy madness) and I'll do a check on available sizes left.

Anyone actually able to order a pair from RMKstore since release? I put an order in on Thursday night after striking out on the release, got the message saying an order processing agent will contact me about going through with the order, but never heard from them. Site hasn't been loading all weekend, checked the website today and the shoes are sold out.

Back
Top Bottom