OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

^ If only the had an 11.5
30t6p3b.gif

Thanks for the heads up tho
smokin.gif

Raider...you shouldnt get hit with customs. Usually you do when its over 250usd. When i purchased the concords from ct i got charged...when i got the cement iv i wasnt charged any fees. My guess is that you will.be fine

Originally Posted by cedb713

MAN,I ORDERED THE ORLANDOS ON THE 28TH, AND I STILL HAVEN'T RECEIVED AN EMAIL...AND MY STATUS IS STILL SAYING "OPEN". WHAT'S UP WITH THAT? HOLLA...

CED B.

They haven't received their 3rd and final shipment yet so thats holding up the last bit of orders, my Orlando's from the 28th haven't been shipped either but they should have them in on the 12th

Originally Posted by SoFarGone510

i ordered from east bay restock within the first 5 mins still no shipping confirm

MAN,I ORDERED THE ORLANDOS ON THE 28TH, AND I STILL HAVEN'T RECEIVED AN EMAIL...AND MY STATUS IS STILL SAYING "OPEN". WHAT'S UP WITH THAT? HOLLA...

CED B.
Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by Neptunesbeatz

I just checked my Eastbay 2/28 order of the Orlandos.It says its backordered until 3/12/12.What the hell, anyone have the same issue?
yea i got the same thing idk what that means hope they dont cancel on us
I just called Eastbay they said they received 2 of their 3 shipments that is why all orders haven't been shipped yet but don't worry nothing will be canceled
We received a partial shipment in for both Nike Flight One colorways on 3/06/12.  We hope to receive the rest of our shipment in early next week.  Any order we could not process this week should be processed once we receive our next shipment.  Orders are processed in the order they are received.

EastbayRep - Ray

CED B.

They haven't received their 3rd and final shipment yet so thats holding up the last bit of orders, my Orlando's from 28th haven't been shipped either but they should have them in on the 12th

GOOD LOOKIN' OUT,FAM. HOLLA...CED B.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by SoFarGone510

i ordered from east bay restock within the first 5 mins still no shipping confirm

CED B.

yea i got the same thing idk what that means hope they dont cancel on us
I just called Eastbay they said they received 2 of their 3 shipments that is why all orders haven't been shipped yet but don't worry nothing will be canceled
We received a partial shipment in for both Nike Flight One colorways on 3/06/12.  We hope to receive the rest of our shipment in early next week.  Any order we could not process this week should be processed once we receive our next shipment.  Orders are processed in the order they are received.

EastbayRep - Ray

THANKS FOR THE FEEDBACK,RAY! HOLLA...CED B.

CED B.

did they charge you?

Originally Posted by dimez81

CED B.

did they charge you?

NAH,NOT YET. HOLLA...CED B.

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

laugh.gif
at $315 shipped. man %*$% fool trying to charge prices above ebay
laugh.gif

Thats where I got the process from. Almost every pair went above $300

Originally Posted by proballer

What do you guys think of concords for mint trade?

If you have concords keep, prices on mints will drop give it some time
Ok thanks prince. What does everyone else think? (PS I have 5 pairs of concords in my size)

Agreed. These will come down and i still wouldnt rule out any restocks. Hell eastbay already had 2...lets hope ndc has one as well

5 PAIRS?! Well in that case it just depends how bad you want these. If i were to the trade though id want a little cash on top of the mints

Originally Posted by spenna316

5 PAIRS?! Well in that case it just depends how bad you want these. If i were to the trade though id want a little cash on top of the mints

laugh.gif
Ya Concords are my all time favorite so I stocked up, so I would have fresh pairs to break out throughout time... But I hear you.

Ok thanks prince. What does everyone else think? (PS I have 5 pairs of concords in my size)

If you want to then do it... you could just sell one of your 11's and use the $$$ to pay for the Mint's and still have some extra $$ but idk

man dont know if i should wait it out or drop 265 on them now...its hard to jusitfy paying the same amount i did for the lebron big bangs

Originally Posted by ICantJumpMAN67

man dont know if i should wait it out or drop 265 on them now...its hard to jusitfy paying the same amount i did for the lebron big bangs

Just wair bro. I was finna drop 350, tikk i held out for the euro release. didn't happen luckly eastbay dropped a restock, copped for retail. Happy now
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom