OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

Originally Posted by dimez81

Originally Posted by Deezrsackolishus

Haha yup. A reseller who wears sizes 7 to 9. What a coincidence.

Ur arguement was over two times.

When u replied "reselling"

And when u said u bought a pair for ur boy....to RESELL.

Haha im sure by the time u "warned" people to buy from eastbay instead of u... They were sold out.

U get 5 pairs of galaxy foams too?
what am I suppose to do??? just keep them?

RETURN THEM?stop trying to deny it when you have 3 pairs in huge font in your sig. Its comical.dude busting out the pics

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by dimez81

Haha yup. A reseller who wears sizes 7 to 9. What a coincidence.

Ur arguement was over two times.

When u replied "reselling"

And when u said u bought a pair for ur boy....to RESELL.

Haha im sure by the time u "warned" people to buy from eastbay instead of u... They were sold out.

U get 5 pairs of galaxy foams too?
what am I suppose to do??? just keep them?

RETURN THEM?stop trying to deny it when you have 3 pairs in huge font in your sig. Its comical.dude busting out the pics
you dont get it....i order a set from kick crew....my first order that i paid $50 over retail for. both 7.5 in each color way....of course I am going to advertise...
no with the restock i was able to cop several 7 and 7.5  ...i want to double up....I have 4 in each color way....really only 7 because the size 8

I heard the 7.5 runs big in mints... so i will choose 2 of each size I want and sell the rest...so yes i am a reseller

Exxxacly bence.
I mean its whatever, do you.
You just came oubmad reseller-@@@ by saying "reselling"
then was like "got a pair for my boy who didnt have money"....

Wether he had money or not u knew if he didnt u were guapIn up.
He obviously wasnt with u, or within a phone call or text i guess.

How many galaxy foams u get?

Exxxacly bence.
I mean its whatever, do you.
You just came oubmad reseller-@@@ by saying "reselling"
then was like "got a pair for my boy who didnt have money"....

Wether he had money or not u knew if he didnt u were guapIn up.
He obviously wasnt with u, or within a phone call or text i guess.

How many galaxy foams u get?
yeah i guess I am a reseller....

Im saying...I hit people I knew when the restocked dropped.  If i knew what sizes they were I would of copped for them to and sold them at retail....i just told someone this earlier.

If they don't want then yeah i am going to sell...last night i posted i was able to get a 7 and an 8 in mints....when my boy told me he cant afford them and didnt want I put them up for sale.....I even told him he could get me back later but he said he flat out didnt want to take them. ... 

it is what it is....i didnt get foams....I only where a size 7 in foams....I have yet to find one in galaxy.

Well i at least lile u a lil more since ur not one with 5 galaxy foams bout to make 4 grand Like some dudes

I could have had my chance with the pg dropped.  I already had heads up ehrn they were coming out but i didnt even bother because I wouldn't have came home with my size
I prob would have copped 1 pair to trade or use to obtain my size.....but that wasn't even worth it to me.

Anyone have THEIR (I'm looking at you Deezsacko... joking) Eastbay order ship? Mine was just released to ship.

So i just got another shipping confirmation...but none from the restocks last week??? are yesterday orders getting processed first?

I got both my shipping confirmations, 1 for last week restock for Orlando, and 1 for yesterday on the mints. One came in the am, the other came in late afternoon

Quick question, what does "Waiting for Order Approval" mean in the status of the order. Anyone know?

Originally Posted by lowwwski

Quick question, what does "Waiting for Order Approval" mean in the status of the order. Anyone know?

Which ones did you get on your order?

Originally Posted by proballer

Originally Posted by lowwwski

Which ones did you get on your order?

I had ordered both the mints and the Orlandos.

I had got my shipping confirmation with the Orlandos, but I had to RE-place an order with my girlfriends credit card last night because for some strange reason my credit card wasn't working for the first order for the Mints
frown.gif

But I was able to replace the order and got order confirmation, etc. and it says "Waiting for Order Approval".

Got tracking numbers for both orders
smile.gif

Good karma, thank you!!!

I missed out on the NTLA twitter reg. release and was majorly salty but i got'em.

BTW....

Noticed a number of resellers at the NTLA release that day..After talking to ppl around me while waiting, i slowly started to realize that these new kids only know whats posted online via blogs or youtube. Sad how youth is missing those ppl skills. Youth Don't know how to socialize and always being awkward. It cracks me up.
roll.gif

"Online Sneakerheads"

also, To the lil short mexican cholo with size 44 dickies and cortez ordering one of each when I walked by the table that was taking orders...
eyes.gif
 ..hope you got jacked on the bus drive back to Pico Union.....pinche guey..nah, dont want to wish ill to anyone. 
grin.gif

that was my lil venting post....oh well...it's how things are now 'it is what it is.."

I was on the hunt for both Flight Ones and two of the dunks. 4 for 4. I'm lucky.

I'm a huge penny head and wanted these bad...don't believe me looked up my sneaker collection 

I just checked my Eastbay 2/28 order of the Orlandos.It says its backordered until 3/12/12.What the hell, anyone have the same issue?

Back
Top Bottom