OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

Originally Posted by Neptunesbeatz

I just checked my Eastbay 2/28 order of the Orlandos.It says its backordered until 3/12/12.What the hell, anyone have the same issue?

yea i got the same thing idk what that means hope they dont cancel on us

I just checked my Eastbay 2/28 order of the Orlandos.It says its backordered until 3/12/12.What the hell, anyone have the same issue?

I ordered orlandos last night over the phone thru footlocker and they were shipped TODAY

Originally Posted by MARIOisHOT

Got tracking numbers for both orders
smile.gif

Good karma, thank you!!!

I missed out on the NTLA twitter reg. release and was majorly salty but i got'em.

BTW....

Noticed a number of resellers at the NTLA release that day..After talking to ppl around me while waiting, i slowly started to realize that these new kids only know whats posted online via blogs or youtube. Sad how youth is missing those ppl skills. Youth Don't know how to socialize and always being awkward. It cracks me up.
roll.gif

"Online Sneakerheads"

also, To the lil short mexican cholo with size 44 dickies and cortez ordering one of each when I walked by the table that was taking orders...
eyes.gif
 ..hope you got jacked on the bus drive back to Pico Union.....pinche guey..nah, what want to wish ill to anyone. 
grin.gif

that was my lil venting post....oh well...it's how things are now 'it is what it is.."

I was on the hunt for both Flight Ones and two of the dunks. 4 for 4. I'm lucky.

I'm a huge penny head and wanted these bad...don't believe me looked up my sneaker collection 

I just got my tracking number as well for my order. Feelin'like a bawse!    
I was also there at NTLA and there was at least 150 peoplethere and I got there 10 minutes after the tweet was sent out. It was crazy.The resellers in LA are nuts and I just turned around and left.Again, congrats to everyone that got their pairs off myinfo. I only posted it on NT to give the fam first crack at it. Good luck tothose still looking for their pairs, don't give up.   

yeah, looks like they shipped today. I too got my tracking number.

it'll get to my job on the 12th.... YES!!!!

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

yea i got the same thing idk what that means hope they dont cancel on us
I just called Eastbay they said they received 2 of their 3 shipments that is why all orders haven't been shipped yet but don't worry nothing will be canceled 

no, i think the shipment was part of the back order inventory...they would have been charged by now.

Originally Posted by youngj00

Got tracking numbers for both orders
smile.gif

Good karma, thank you!!!

I missed out on the NTLA twitter reg. release and was majorly salty but i got'em.

BTW....

Noticed a number of resellers at the NTLA release that day..After talking to ppl around me while waiting, i slowly started to realize that these new kids only know whats posted online via blogs or youtube. Sad how youth is missing those ppl skills. Youth Don't know how to socialize and always being awkward. It cracks me up.
roll.gif

"Online Sneakerheads"

also, To the lil short mexican cholo with size 44 dickies and cortez ordering one of each when I walked by the table that was taking orders...
eyes.gif
 ..hope you got jacked on the bus drive back to Pico Union.....pinche guey..nah, what want to wish ill to anyone. 
grin.gif

that was my lil venting post....oh well...it's how things are now 'it is what it is.."

I was on the hunt for both Flight Ones and two of the dunks. 4 for 4. I'm lucky.

I'm a huge penny head and wanted these bad...don't believe me looked up my sneaker collection 

I just got my tracking number as well for my order. Feelin'like a bawse!    
I was also there at NTLA and there was at least 150 peoplethere and I got there 10 minutes after the tweet was sent out. It was crazy.The resellers in LA are nuts and I just turned around and left.Again, congrats to everyone that got their pairs off myinfo. I only posted it on NT to give the fam first crack at it. Good luck tothose still looking for their pairs, don't give up.   
I was there 5 minutes after the tweet and ended up next to the Burrberry doors, some idiot was straight cuting people off in his old dirty98 tahoe with his trader joes uniform still on....big ole afro too...SMH almost crashed into other cars...I parked on the street, people parked in the parking structure ended up paying for parking because the wait was so long (2hrs plus), since they had two girls working the table.

I was there 5 minutes after the tweet and ended up next to the Burrberry doors, some idiot was straight cuting people off in his old dirty98 tahoe with his trader joes uniform still on....big ole afro too...SMH almost crashed into other cars...I parked on the street, people parked in the parking structure ended up paying for parking because the wait was so long (2hrs plus), since they had two girls working the table.

SMH, I showed up and I was at the corner. I just remember showing up and thinking "How did all the people get here THAT FAST?!?!" I parked on the street but when I got to the line I talked to some real cool dudes and chicks that where their until they annouced the Dave Whites were sold out. Then I left. I knew I had NO shot at these then. I WAS NOWHERE NEAR the front. But hey, I ended up getting what I wanted and I helped others. Feels good man!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

la resellers are the worst. broke +%% fools coming out with their whole family tree
30t6p3b.gif

THIS!!!
It's gotten crazier and crazier every year.

Ended up getting my pair at Hawaii HOH. They only had 6 pairs of the big bangs (sz 11 and up)/12 each of Flight Ones and 50 KDs. Came up on 2 Pairs of Flight Ones.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

i copped a sz 11 in the galaxy flight ones and i desperately need a sz 10.5 or 10, the sz 11 swallows my foot. i have missed out on both eastbay drops, hopefully i will find a sz 10.5 or 10 soon so i can rock these.

Originally Posted by riddla713

i copped a sz 11 in the galaxy flight ones and i desperately need a sz 10.5 or 10, the sz 11 swallows my foot. i have missed out on both eastbay drops, hopefully i will find a sz 10.5 or 10 soon so i can rock these.

Try calling Caliroots.com. I canceled a 10.5 yesterday. Price was $211 shipped, but there might be customs fee, idk. They are probably open right about now as they are 6 hours ahead of EAT.

Originally Posted by dimez81

Originally Posted by nortreboss609

These jawns run big?

thats what i heard

For me they run true to size, the padding is just so much softer than what we are used to nowadays thats why they tend to feel bigger because the padding swallows your foot, just my 2 cents though. These are real comfy and I am even looking forward to playing ball in these
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Deezrsackolishus

Good luck. Someone cuz might nOt get their 9th or 10th pair

Right? Smh. Either way, just went to HOH Miami and, as usual, they treat you like a leper for asking about a restock. These dudes won't even admit a PAST restock. The sneaker game is all messed up, mehn.

MAN,I ORDERED THE ORLANDOS ON THE 28TH, AND I STILL HAVEN'T RECEIVED AN EMAIL...AND MY STATUS IS STILL SAYING "OPEN". WHAT'S UP WITH THAT? HOLLA...

CED B.

Back
Top Bottom