OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

Yeah In store, Finishline at Deerbrook Mall let me use my Winners Circle Reward with the coupon thats out right now. :smokin
I ended up going half size down, they are a little tight, but im sure will loosen up. True size fit, but not snug, a tad big loose.

where can i find coupons to use instore?

would i be able to use the SAVE20 in store?

Can anybody with the Orlando's from the All-Star release compare the sizing with these black pairs?

I just wanted to make sure I ordered the right size. Thanks!

They run the same as the Orlando's. They are not TTS, I ordered a size down.

Yea the $20 off coupon wont work with the rewards discount because of what was said earlier by some1....what i did was i used my rewards $20 off and then i had a $10 of $60 or more purchase coupon i got in the mail and use those to together......total was $89.99 flat free shipping and no tax in my state!!!!!!!.....glad i was able to get these 4 under retail definitely not worth full price aleast to me!!!!!

HA...Had i said that, I would've been denied BOTH pairs.
you mean BANNED from getting both pairs. no thats preposterous. You need to pull out youre NT ADmin laminated badge at all cost even if youre going above or under the speed limit. cause i know i would

Purchased my pair with a 20$ off coupon. :smokin

Thank you, Finish Line.

I love easy releases like this.

You can combine(I work at FNL) in person. Winners circle gets taken off first so its at 99.99 and all we do is add a livestrong band for 99cents to get put over the $100 mark so you can use the other coupon. I know this is old news to some but I wanted to try to clear up some of the confusion above.

You can combine(I work at FNL) in person. Winners circle gets taken off first so its at 99.99 and all we do is add a livestrong band for 99cents to get put over the $100 mark so you can use the other coupon. I know this is old news to some but I wanted to try to clear up some of the confusion above.
thumbs up ..always wonder how to get past that dollar mark

I wish getting kicks was always this easy. I might have to pick up old school kicks that not everybody beasts over for. Bring back the Air Ups!

do you need a printable coupon to get $20 off 100 for an instore purchase?

The heptic line at Killeen Mall Footlocker 9:00 am, 1 hour before opening. Nike needs to make Wednesday releases permanent!  A soldier showed up a few minutes later and we were the only 2 to pick up this shoe upon opening. Smooth and flawless cop. I dont know why heads are sleeping on the Flight Ones in my area. I expected a larger turnout.

Im diggin my pair of Flight Ones. I was happy once I recieved my box and spent a few minutes in the car just examining the beauty of this sneaker. The colorway and execution is so clean and lowkey. Im so used to seeing colorful shoes everywhere that its seems rare to apperciate a basic two toned black and white design. The durabuck is smooth. I like the white leather accents. The thick tongue padding is also nice. The pods and the jeweled 1/Nike Air logo are my favorite parts of the shoe. I feel good about this purchase. These shoe take me back to mobbin with fam and friends through the neighborhood to the rec center to play ball all Sunday morning killing time before we pile up at somebody crib playing NBA Live 95 on SNES and catching tripleheaders of NBA on NBC watching Penny Hardaway sport these or the other Nike Flight/Air Up series sneakers.

:pimp: Fire. I just got em for $40. Stacking Winner's Circle, Online coupon + gift card

Damn...the girl worked at my FNL must be lying to me this whole time, told me the livestrong band is excluded and pushed me to buy their god dam FNL socks >:

got these with ease my orlando's were another story, now wait till payday and hope the penny 5's are still available. tried them on and so so comfortable. wanted both but only had the money for 1 so went with flight one's from fnl using my 20 off coupon. hopefully the 5's sit a week so i can pick them up on the 11th.

260pzb6.jpg

Last edited:
I had to do a double take like a MF. :lol:
This dude is wild. Like why would you even have that?

Damn...the girl worked at my FNL must be lying to me this whole time, told me the livestrong band is excluded and pushed me to buy their god dam FNL socks >:
Because you get more commission off the socks is the reason she was doing it....next time throw the livestrong in her face.....bands a make her mad.

Back
Top Bottom