OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

Dam I been sleeping, price and release date on the all blacks? There a must!

edit: nevermind

Last edited:
Daaamnn. I've been sleepin on this site. Haven't been on in months. Last time I checked these were dropping xmas 2012. Now its tomorrow?

Resellers bout to be all over these??

Daaamnn. I've been sleepin on this site. Haven't been on in months. Last time I checked these were dropping xmas 2012. Now its tomorrow?
Resellers bout to be all over these??
No way, they are GR and going for under retail already.
Anyone else find these to fit a little big. I haven't rocked Basketball sneakers in a while so I don't know if this is how Nike basketball sneakers fit now, but I copped these TTS and they feel a half size big.

Just got mine off of eastbay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! People are MAD sleeping on these!!!!! Cant wait to rock these bad boys! And Jordan wore these, had to get em.

Let's get some opinions on whether these will make their way to the outlets like the Orlando colorway.

Any word in when they're dropping on NDC?

Not in their launch calendar so not sure what they are doing but yeah they are available at Foot Locker, Eastbay, everywhere. You probably have Swoosh that's why you're asking huh?

Last edited:
are these sold out on FTL and EASTBAY????......i cant click on any size or add to the cart doent even come up....the sizes are there and say available but the clear and dont pop up to be able to click on!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom