OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

These joints are gonna sit. i regret paying early and not rockem yet. If def wait till they go on sale and get a .5 size down. just to experiment

cant wait for my pair..might paint the lower part of the tab white to get the 95 look.
frown.gif

I can't wait to go out and get these. These have been one of my grails for almost a decade. And I want to hit up a store and get these in person :smokin

nothing more satisfying the picking up in person. If I wasn't so damn eager I would have done the same. I am loving these. So light and comfy.

There's no ridiculous limited tag so they'll probably sit like the Black/Volt Speed turfs.  At least I hope so.  I'm avoiding grabbing those two shoes at retail while I focus on other stuff this fall.

I grabbed one pair so far, and the dude gave me his employee discount, which got me out the door at $90 ... If these DO "SIT", I'll grab another pair. Considering the definition of "SIT" has changed drastically from even a year ago, if they're still "sitting" a week after RD, in-store and/or online, I'll double up

I love mine. Besides my Air Safari Retros that released earlier these year, these are my sleeper shoes of the year. They are so light and comfortable. I'm a huge fan of black, so I love the colorway. 

Mine arrived today and im very happy with them. I bought my true size and they fit really good but I do have a wide foot.

how many of you are doubling up? I feel like these will not come out again so I am seriously considering a double up.

these is copped on site, retail aint even bad on em...

might mess around and get em tomorrow at a spot early, but then again da black and white marinos been sitting so i wanna see how others take to these..

Might not take a chance passing these up cause I have a feeling they might sell out. Not saying it will sell out the 1st day, but maybe a couple of weeks.

Got a flawless pair from sneakerpost in today. They still got basically fsr for 120 shipped for those lookin. They look real clean. i can see them gettin thrown into heavy rotation very quickly...

Back
Top Bottom